Ourmiddletonhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is dining out on the labour content isn’t she fml

she’s trying too hard to become a mumfluencer but sadly it’s just dull and boring

Reactions: 1
She really is dining out on the labour content isn’t she fml

she’s trying too hard to become a mumfluencer but sadly it’s just dull and boring
It’s just repetitive isn’t it!? After her story I wonder how long it will take her to change her handle to not be home related … surely she’s losing followers thick n fast!?

Here comes the sleep moaning poor kid is 6 weeks old you don’t struggle to keep them awake you let them sleep when they want to

Reactions: 4
Here comes the sleep moaning poor kid is 6 weeks old you don’t struggle to keep them awake you let them sleep when they want to
I know! What annoys me more is her asking for when other people set nap times etc, ‘for future reference’. Your baby is a newborn, who sleeps all the time. Just leave it as that. That’s normal. And then maybe ask for advice when your baby is a bit older and is able to be in a routine with naps, and when you actually have a true representation of how your baby sleeps. They start sleeping through around 10 weeks old anyway.
She’ll do anything. ANYTHING. For an engagement post

Reactions: 2
I know! What annoys me more is her asking for when other people set nap times etc, ‘for future reference’. Your baby is a newborn, who sleeps all the time. Just leave it as that. That’s normal. And then maybe ask for advice when your baby is a bit older and is able to be in a routine with naps, and when you actually have a true representation of how your baby sleeps. They start sleeping through around 10 weeks old anyway.
She’ll do anything. ANYTHING. For an engagement post
Plus each child is different. As if her child is going to be exactly the same as others. Just go with the flow and you’ll know when your child needs to nap

You can tell that she’s really struggling with what content to post now. All these clothing finds and ‘oh I’m looking at trainers online, swipe up’. She’s deffo trying to go more into the mummy blogger role, a bit like Chloe Lauren. Mum life with a bit of fashion thrown in.
she’ll be changing the Insta name soon to ‘Stacey Jane’ or whatever the flip her middle name is 😂

• Haha
You can tell that she’s really struggling with what content to post now. All these clothing finds and ‘oh I’m looking at trainers online, swipe up’. She’s deffo trying to go more into the mummy blogger role, a bit like Chloe Lauren. Mum life with a bit of fashion thrown in.
she’ll be changing the Insta name soon to ‘Stacey Jane’ or whatever the flip her middle name is 😂
The shall I change my name poll will be up before breakfast as she reads here regularly! Followed by a what did you want to see from me box, followed by the birth story again

zzzzzz

Absolutely, so boring. Trying to make money off her sheep who’ll buy whatever she’s ‘shopping’ for. Don’t believe she’s buying most of it as one pair of the trainers were over £100

Absolutely, so boring. Trying to make money off her sheep who’ll buy whatever she’s ‘shopping’ for. Don’t believe she’s buying most of it as one pair of the trainers were over £100
It’s the fact she puts things like ‘these are so cheap!’ Or ‘I like these, but not for the price’ and she’s cropped out the price so if you were nosey you’d have to swipe up to look at them … sneaky bastard

It’s the fact she puts things like ‘these are so cheap!’ Or ‘I like these, but not for the price’ and she’s cropped out the price so if you were nosey you’d have to swipe up to look at them … sneaky bastard
Now she’s trying to flog some wooden crates They’ve painted and added some planks of wood to, and calling it a ‘dressing rail’.
Someone wanna tell her they look tit or? 😂

• Haha
Clearly doesn’t want to go back to work after Mat Leave. Trying her hardest to make money from swipe ups and those daft rails.

No wonder she’s getting into sharing clothing etc. She’s bloody getting paid for every click now 😂 don’t click guys! Let’s not line her pockets.
Her stories are going to be even more boring and tedious now she’s doing this

No wonder she’s getting into sharing clothing etc. She’s bloody getting paid for every click now 😂 don’t click guys! Let’s not line her pockets.
Her stories are going to be even more boring and tedious now she’s doing this
Thought exactly the same. Might only be pennies but if everyone clicks she’s making money for nothing. She has no intentions of buying any of what she shows which makes it worse. If she was at least recommending what she had bought and reviewing it then that would be fine but she clearly isn’t.

I just stumbled across this Thread! Thank god others feel the same as I do! She is such a lazy bugger, trying desperately to become a mummy influencer or whatever. Constantly tagging bigger "influencers" in things hoping that they will share what she's posted so that she'll get more followers!
She also never showed her babys face when she was first born, but has recently posted loads of pictures of her! Obviously realised that in order to become a "mummy influencer" you need to pimp your child out! Makes me sick that people will do for freebies!

Reactions: 4
I just stumbled across this Thread! Thank god others feel the same as I do! She is such a lazy bugger, trying desperately to become a mummy influencer or whatever. Constantly tagging bigger "influencers" in things hoping that they will share what she's posted so that she'll get more followers!
She also never showed her babys face when she was first born, but has recently posted loads of pictures of her! Obviously realised that in order to become a "mummy influencer" you need to pimp your child out! Makes me sick that people will do for freebies!
She is hands down the most boring wanna be on Instagram. She’s not even offensive to at least make you want to watch to see what’s going off 😂

comes across like she thinks she's only women who's ever had a baby.enjoy your time with your baby stop posting tit that's pointless 😒 I used to think she was ok but she's starting to get on my nerves she won't ever get this time back with her baby so instead of posting for approval off others she should spend her time enjoying her baby.