Ourmiddletonhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fire away!!
I cannot stand this girl. I’m sure she’s no further than 20 weeks pregnant and I’m already bored!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get all the secrecy with the babies name... nobody is arsed!

I get not wanting to tell people which is fine but stop making a big deal ‘oh I can’t show you this because it’s got her name on’ etc

I get it’s her first baby and she’s excited etc but she needs to understand that excitement doesn’t extend beyond her own friends and family.

She bores the tit out of me honestly just another woman desperate for the influencer life so she can be gifted things and not work that’s literally all it is

Reactions: 3
Used to look at her account ages ago as she got a new build in Manchester a little while before I did.

she has the most bland and lifeless home I’ve ever seen on the gram. Thank god I unfollowed forever ago if she’s now popping out a sprog.

Reactions: 1
Used to look at her account ages ago as she got a new build in Manchester a little while before I did.

she has the most bland and lifeless home I’ve ever seen on the gram. Thank god I unfollowed forever ago if she’s now popping out a sprog.
She’s derby way not Manchester I think

My god what is she going to be like when the baby comes? It’s so full on everything is baby bump or baby but heaven forbid we find out the kids name! 🙄
If it’s not baby is that bloody bed ad
She’s so dull how does she have so many followers?

Reactions: 2
I’ve literally just come on here to see if there was a thread on her… she’s posted the baby is here. But she’s going on like she’s some kind of celeb!!!! Doing a q&a on the birth and hiding the name of the baby. Who does she think she is haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve literally just come on here to see if there was a thread on her… she’s posted the baby is here. But she’s going on like she’s some kind of celeb!!!! Doing a q&a on the birth and hiding the name of the baby. Who does she think she is haha!
Why do these influencers hid the name - I get if it’s for privacy and nothing more is said on the matter
But she’s doing it for content and engagement it’s just bloody embarrassing

Why do these influencers hid the name - I get if it’s for privacy and nothing more is said on the matter
But she’s doing it for content and engagement it’s just bloody embarrassing
100% she’s doing it all for the Insta content. Her whole pregnancy has been about insta content and getting freebies. Like with the gender reveal.

They’ll either be a reel on it, or a picture with a milestone card saying hello, my name is…
We really don’t care, boorrrring Stacey!

Baby bubble? You’ve not been off Instagram since the baby was born. Put the phone down and spend time with your daughter.

Reactions: 5
Baby bubble? You’ve not been off Instagram since the baby was born. Put the phone down and spend time with your daughter.
I know, she’s too busy plugging Tommee Tippee and bloody top cashback! Haha
Anything for a freebie.
Her baby must haves highlight is pissing me off too. The baby’s only a few days old and she’s already a master of what we all need 🙄

And now she’s that much of pro, after having a baby for a week - that she’s now telling the NHS when they should do their hearing tests. Sums ourmiddletonhome up perfectly!

And now she’s that much of pro, after having a baby for a week - that she’s now telling the NHS when they should do their hearing tests. Sums ourmiddletonhome up perfectly!
she’s starting to really annoy me now with her high and mighty attitude. Clearly the hearing test is done so soon so the doctor can identify any issues and offer help, advice and support needed. Can you imagine if her daughter did have a problem but they waited weeks to test her, she’d be complaining about that. she really is someone who’s never happy and always has something to moan about!

And now she’s tagging Gucci in photos to try and blag a free bag. They won’t give them to common Derby folk like you Stace!

• Haha
she’s starting to really annoy me now with her high and mighty attitude. Clearly the hearing test is done so soon so the doctor can identify any issues and offer help, advice and support needed. Can you imagine if her daughter did have a problem but they waited weeks to test her, she’d be complaining about that. she really is someone who’s never happy and always has something to moan about!
this really did my nut in. She's so annoying. Made me laugh the other day when she said baby wriggles too much changing a nappy. I've got a 10 month old and hunny it you don't know the meaning of wriggling during a nappy change until they're on the move hahahh her voice is so monotone too if I play her stories round my boyfriend he tells me get her off straight away because he can't stand her voice :ROFLMAO: