Ourmiddletonhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Cherishing these times” by posting it all on Instagram for a load of strangers!

Reactions: 1
“I loved making this reel” you literally filmed yourself hold your kid
Hardly effort

• Haha
It actually bugs me so much how these instagrammers post links without showing which website it is. Oh you like my shoes here’s a link, give me some money if you buy them or buy anything on that site. This one is the worst as she isn’t even showing links for stuff she has. Plus she shows the same things over and over. It’s almost deceitful and she’s trying to make money from it. When did this become the way to earn money? I must be old, but using people like this to make just doesn’t sit right with me.

It actually bugs me so much how these instagrammers post links without showing which website it is. Oh you like my shoes here’s a link, give me some money if you buy them or buy anything on that site. This one is the worst as she isn’t even showing links for stuff she has. Plus she shows the same things over and over. It’s almost deceitful and she’s trying to make money from it. When did this become the way to earn money? I must be old, but using people like this to make just doesn’t sit right with me.
Completely agree with you. Constantly posting “oh I like these shoes” and “these are nice too” with links but cuts out the website & price so if you’re interested in them, you have to click the link. She’s posted the same pair of leopard print trainers around 10x! I really hope she’s not making much money from these posts. She clearly wants to become an “instagrammer” and give up her job, it’s so so sad.

Her content is so rubbish. How many times does this women say "um".
As soon as the wedding of the year is done and dusted her insta days will be over!

More gifted wedding stuff. She can’t say no to stuff can she? When she posts her wedding photos she’ll need to #gifted as nearly everything in the photo will be 🙄

More gifted wedding stuff. She can’t say no to stuff can she? When she posts her wedding photos she’ll need to #gifted as nearly everything in the photo will be 🙄
None of its nice though. She’s just taking free tat for the sake of it! Like she does with everything! She’s SO boring like I’ve said before she’s not even offensive in any way so no drama there.

She was on the beg for some silicone weaning bowls yesterday. It really infuriates me that these people don’t want to spend their money on their kids. Just do a quick Google search, you’ll find many bowls with reviews!
This annoyed me too. Like you say a quick Google - which lets be honest is what we all do - and she’s have found what she was looking for. The begging is so obvious and I have unfollowed many for being this obvious.

Why would she accept a brand new pram identical to the one she just got? So selfish! Many others out there who could do with that instead of her. I hate when people take stuff they don’t need. I need a pram for going on holiday and will definitely not be buying that brand now.

Why would she accept a brand new pram identical to the one she just got? So selfish! Many others out there who could do with that instead of her. I hate when people take stuff they don’t need. I need a pram for going on holiday and will definitely not be buying that brand now.
Absolutely agree with you! She was clearly on the beg for a travel pram not too long ago & thought it hadn’t work so bought one. She’s so greedy

The day before her wedding she’s on Instagram flogging dresses surely she should have better things to be doing🤨

Reactions: 3
How did people get by before the days of Instagram? How can you not work out what to buy your daughter for her 1st birthday? Wow, my mum/dad must’ve had some super powers to work it out all by themselves without the need to ask hundreds of strangers! I also have the same superpowers as my daughter was 1 a few months ago and I was able to buy all her presents without help and organise her party.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How did people get by before the days of Instagram? How can you not work out what to buy your daughter for her 1st birthday? Wow, my mum/dad must’ve had some super powers to work it out all by themselves without the need to ask hundreds of strangers! I also have the same superpowers as my daughter was 1 a few months ago and I was able to buy all her presents without help and organise her party.
Got to try her chances though hasn’t she 🙄 I don’t know how people have the nerve to blatantly beg for things. It’s your kids 1st birthday, put your hand in your pocket and buy her something!