Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside that dog is proper scary

I’m starting to wonder if he child isn’t in school for a different reason?? All these protection measures AND she’s keeping her child home from school?? Something’s happened!
It’s a good shout but then surely she would disappear off socials if people were after them? Saying that these influencers are just so thirsty for the attention aren’t they

Reactions: 8
Surely if someone was after them she wouldn’t be broadcasting that she was in the gym etc

Reactions: 3
She might feel safe in the gym as it’s a public place? Notice she’s always going with Baylee now… they don’t go alone. And as for showing everything on Instagram - the stuff she’s showing is that they have a scary as shit dog and that they’re ALL home with it… maybe she wants whoever to know that her daughter isn’t in school, and that they’ve got a scary dog?
She’s just posted this. Not sure how she can claim to be a responsible dog owner when one was off the lead in a residential area a couple of weeks and clearly has poor recall as it got hit by a car, and she posted yesterday that the other dog bit her husband and she locked another dog in the garden all night?!! Doesn’t sound like responsible dog ownership to me!!

Reactions: 4
Has she given any context about the new dog? Where they got it from? why it’s so vicious?

was the other big dog like this when they got her?

Just seems like a really strange choice for a family pet, especially since she babies the other 2 dogs so much - this new one seems like an accident waiting to happen. I don’t see how there going be able to change its temperament so it’s compatible with living in a family home with little kids and other pets

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. I’m so confused

Reactions: 6
I find the new dog very worrying, particularly with the little one about. Brooke (such a lovely dog!) appeared so well trained when she arrived, where as this new one acts like a rehome- aggressive and not good with commands.

she can say brookes in heat which is making him more aggressive trying to justify the dogs actions, but you can roll a shit in glitter and you’ve still got shit.

She mentioned her husband was training the new dog, he’s a full time builder not a dog whisperer.
Brooke running out in front of a car proves they are not ready to have this dog- it’s a lot to take on!

Reactions: 12
Glad to find this thread! Only recently seen her but those dogs! They are not family pets!

Reactions: 5
If the dog was to bite chezza bestie our ZSM it could feast for a year

Reactions: 10
As for the dogs, I did post a full version on the khm thread ages ago but I’ve heard from a few people that they’re a rough family (I mean it’s obvious look at the state of them). Mark had some clients car petrol bombed and spray painted nonce on a clients house. He also fitted a neighbours kitchen and it was shocking, his reply was F off when they complained. No amount of money will help this family climb the social ladder, bunch of chavs. I obviously don’t know the cause of her daughters anxiety but why don’t they send her to a nice private school that can dedicate the time to her and be more flexible with learning instead of home schooling, she’s missing out. However, I suffered badly with anxiety at school so I do sympathise with her.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion I know, but I always quite liked her or at least never disliked her, maybe it’s just in comparison to Kate Hayes, and then she goes and buys a real fur coat

Reactions: 9
Things happening to her family outside her control she’s said today on her insta stories, very cryptic. Maybe that’s why they’ve got a new dog?! Security worries

Reactions: 5
Things happening to her family outside her control she’s said today on her insta stories, very cryptic. Maybe that’s why they’ve got a new dog?! Security worries
Well she shouldn’t be on Instagram flaunting her new Money!!major security risk!

Reactions: 7
If you have to get a dog that’s so vicious that you can’t even get near it, just to keep your family “safe”, you’re doing something wrong!! Saying that things are beyond her control is likely bullshit if she’s referring to their safety. They’ve clearly been up to some dodgy stuff and have pissed someone off

Reactions: 9
Only a matter of time until they are in the Liverpool Echo 'in court this month' article.

Reactions: 12
Whatever is going on seems to have really shaken her
And yes I think this explains the new dog

Reactions: 6
If you have had horrible things happen to you and your family, then wouldn’t it be a good idea to not mention it all over on your social media? Take a break Pep, your family’s safety is paramount. Us lurky lurkers can live without your gym, shopping and cleaning.

Reactions: 8