Our1930sFixerUpper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love their old house but not this one….you see so little of it and I think they regret selling the old one

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe there has t been any comments on here for so long. Just seen his recent stories, he loves himself a little doesn’t he that Ross

Ian is an absolute trouper and so good with every aspect of renovation and how he puts up with Ross’s constant moaning god knows but the new house is stunning, you can see with a lot of renovators once the house is ‘done’ they start itching for a new bigger project

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to see their insta celeb guest list for this party. Getting stuff done in heels has practically done the ‘so glad the news is finally out’ on a pregnancy/engagement announcement but saying ‘see you tomorrow’ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Feathers will probably be there too, going on about the sweet pea competition she always waffled about

Reactions: 4
That marquee must have cost a fortune. Wonder how much of it was gifted. 100 people and a massive set up like that.

On one of the stories it was clear that there was a sign by the cakes instructing guests to tag the company on Instagram.

It will be a load of freebies.

• Sick
On one of the stories it was clear that there was a sign by the cakes instructing guests to tag the company on Instagram.

It will be a load of freebies.
Imagine having that sort of life. I am happy with my group of friends having a laugh and not worrying about what it looks like when we have a party

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That marquee must have cost a fortune. Wonder how much of it was gifted. 100 people and a massive set up like that.
Idid wonder why they were going to so much effort to have the party at home rather than finding a nice venue to host it in. But if the marquee (the biggest expense probably) was gifted then it makes sense.

Did they ever announce who won the competition they ran for some random person to win the opportunity to go to the party 🙄

Reactions: 1
Did they ever announce who won the competition they ran for some random person to win the opportunity to go to the party 🙄
I don’t remember the competition ever going ahead, there were supposed to be more details, but they never materialised. Can’t say I’m surprised, wouldn’t want a normal at an influencer bash!

that’s such an egotistical move though. Assuming that people are so desperate to want to attend, it’s not the Met Gala 😂

• Haha
I think it looked like a nice ‘normal’ 40th birthday party …which is exctlu what it was had Ross not hyped it up so much over the past year. And the fact that they had the biggest expense presumably gifted just cheapens the whole party even further.