Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a reel about being on her own and getting pictures printed which don’t include david

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In her last vlog she also filmed a LOT at home but where was david? Surely he would of shown up at some point if she was filming that much

She has mentioned she’s taking the kids to Dubai in feb I think she said. I doubt she’ll go alone?

She has mentioned she’s taking the kids to Dubai in feb I think she said. I doubt she’ll go alone?
I noticed this but she said ‘I’m taking the kids’ instead of ‘We’re’ normally she always says ‘We’re’ or me & david which also suggests they have split

Reactions: 6
I noticed this but she said ‘I’m taking the kids’ instead of ‘We’re’ normally she always says ‘We’re’ or me & david which also suggests they have split
I know it is a reach but maybe David due to his work can't get the time off work and that's why Ebony is going alone...

I know it is a reach but maybe David due to his work can't get the time off work and that's why Ebony is going alone...
what does he do for work? It’s quite far away I sure he could if he wanted to and I’m sure he wouldn’t want to miss time away with his kids?

you would think if he couldn’t get time off work she would reconsider the time of going or go later in the year when he can actually come after all it sounds like a once in a lifetime trip

Reactions: 1
what does he do for work? It’s quite far away I sure he could if he wanted to and I’m sure he wouldn’t want to miss time away with his kids?

you would think if he couldn’t get time off work she would reconsider the time of going or go later in the year when he can actually come after all it sounds like a once in a lifetime trip
I think he's some kind of mental health therapist / mindfulnes teacher.

Reactions: 1
I think he's some kind of mental health therapist / mindfulnes teacher.
I think he could get time off I mean look at all the times Ebony has been away recently and post surgery david has had to do everything so maybe he has flexibility

David posted something cryptic on his Instagram about how in a world of social media we are constantly being bombard by the extravagance of life and that it easy to feel like the meaning can only be found in this

Perhaps a shade at Ebony since she is heavily into social media?

Reactions: 4
If they did break up then why did ebony mention him in her last vlog? Surely she would have enough respect not to.

Chances are if they did break up he has moved out since she keeps posting from the house. And I think she is waiting for Christmas and new year's to be over to announce it. She does seem way happier now though if it is true

Anyone else seen's Ebony's latest Insta Story where she says things have been strange for her recently and that she will be sharing more in the new year...Guessing we'll have an answer soon as to whether her and David have spli..

Reactions: 6
Anyone else seen's Ebony's latest Insta Story where she says things have been strange for her recently and that she will be sharing more in the new year...Guessing we'll have an answer soon as to whether her and David have spli..
Yeah I just see this I think it’s clear what she means. She doesn’t have to tell us straight away, it’s not our business. But I’m sure she’ll mention it at some point when she’s ready.

Ebony building presents alone has really got me. I know how tough that first Christmas Eve without the children is (and that’s what it seems hers is today). I hope her and David have remained on good terms and she’s been able to do mince pies etc with them still

Ebony building presents alone has really got me. I know how tough that first Christmas Eve without the children is (and that’s what it seems hers is today). I hope her and David have remained on good terms and she’s been able to do mince pies etc with them still
Building alone? I just have missed that I saw her building something but didn't realise that she didn't have the kids until tomorrow

I just saw her insta story, it’s quite sad really. We’ve only ever known her and David, and to see her on her own on Xmas eve a single mum now that’s quite hard. I know lockdown didn’t help them, and they did try and make things work but must be very hard knowing you’re life is very different now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It looks like she is with the kids according to her stories so it's David that's alone which must be so hard for him my heart honestly goes out to him

I assume that they wanted the kids to remain in their home and not uproot them for Christmas

It looks like she is with the kids according to her stories so it's David that's alone which must be so hard for him my heart honestly goes out to him

I assume that they wanted the kids to remain in their home and not uproot them for Christmas
he could’ve spent Christmas with them though, I spent it with my daughters dad just so she wasn’t uprooted and left confused she is of similar age to daisy and Hudson. Maybe they just choose to be completely separated.
But yes it does look like she spent it with her family, I’m sure her mum and brother live further away.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure David wasn’t alone. He’s got family & friends who I’m sure rallied round. The split seems quite recent so maybe it just feels to raw to be together right now. Maybe it wasn’t a mutual decision and they don’t want to be in the same room!

She was out walking their dog seemingly alone on her stories at one point on Xmas day so maybe they split the day between them?