Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it in a nutshell, she is never satisfied! Someone asked if the house is her forever home and she said no, she wants to move in a couple of years!!! I could have predicted that 100%. They have done so much there, yes they have gifted furniture but she paid for the media wall, she paid for the home office, they have made that house lovely. I hope if they do move it will be close to school, it’s not fair if they move the kids just to please Ebony. Also what I find really sad is they both said once Daisy started school they would take her off line, guess what, they didn’t, Daisy is such a gentle little girl, I think it’s awful they are still showing her.
yes Ebony said she wouldn’t show Daisy on the first day of school but still did. She changes her mind like the wind lol to be perfectly honest I think she is only thinking of herself when saying she wants to move she is not thinking about the kids or David or how David will do his job in the middle of all that. I was concerned about her doing Botox and having a boob job and tummy tuck I think in a few years time she won’t be statisfed with her body there will always be something and then what? More surgery? I don’t think she is the same person as she was and I feel for David and the kids lol

And how can someone want to change the kitchen SO much?!?! I swear it hasn’t even been a year since she built the island and now it’s removed??? What’s the point? And she put a built in bunk bed that may make it harder to sell the house if the plan is to move in a few years 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Plus I’m not sure why David had to be the one to move out during there 6 months of living apart, my guess is that the house is under Ebonys name alone but if not I find it so unfair. She wants to move they move, she wants to make changes in the house, she wants to film the kids which I’m sure David doesn't like as she said he doesn't want to be on camera and don't think he ever did but she pushed him to do lol

I've been following her for years and she really does seem lost.

She's so good at building/crafts but doesn't necessarily optimise filming so can can earn money off it. She hardly sings anymore which is why she started social media in the first place. Now she literally earns money vlogging her kids which David isn't a fan of. If he doesn't want to be shown you'd think he'd push a LOT harder to stop his kids being shown. Yes it isn't hurting them and they do seem the type to put money aside for the kids when they're older but it still isn't what she aimed for in life is it? A mummy vlogger? And I genuinely think this is why she isn't ever totally happy with anything in her life.
I wish she could appreciate what she has as she does have a very lovely life/house/kids...I'd love a tummy tuck and boob lift however couldn't justify the costs. She can so she can even feel happier and more comfortable with her body than a lot of mums out there - IMO she should feel quite grateful for this but I'm not sure she feels "complete" even with all these things. It's a shame.

The gym clothes were a bad choice to sell, and if she was going to she really should have leaned into vlogging her workouts more, especially as she does go often and enjoys it! Maybe it would have sold better.

Reactions: 5
I’m confused about the gym clothes. I mean she has only recently started doing fitness it’s not like she’s been doing it for years. She is not really known for fitness. I agree with the other comments maybe if she vlogged her workouts she’d have more success with her clothes.
I found it really random. If I were to buy gym clothes, I’d take inspiration from well known fitness influencers or brands. I see her as more of a mummy influencer because that’s what she’s been doing for the past few years or so.

Reactions: 1
I’m confused about the gym clothes. I mean she has only recently started doing fitness it’s not like she’s been doing it for years. She is not really known for fitness. I agree with the other comments maybe if she vlogged her workouts she’d have more success with her clothes.
I found it really random. If I were to buy gym clothes, I’d take inspiration from well known fitness influencers or brands. I see her as more of a mummy influencer because that’s what she’s been doing for the past few years or so.
I’m pretty sure before she had the kids she was into her fitness, I remember her having a personal trainer I’m sure

I mean, I’m in into fitness but it doesn’t mean I should launch a gym wear brand! Millions of people go to the gym every week, it’s not niche. Ebony seems keen & is clearly quite fit & strong but it’s not her brand. We just see random clips of her at the gym from time to time. I understand someone like Gemma Atkinson releasing gym wear. Her thing online is mostly fitness & she is bonkers fit & strong. Ebony could tap into that if she wanted but so far, it’s just not really her thing. When I think of Ebony, I think mum, oversized hoodies, Zara kids clothes & DIY.

Reactions: 3
She keeps showing David in videos and Instagram even though she said he wants to be more private. Just think it's a bit wrong no?

She decorates for something to do I think. She always makes a nice job of stuff, she could do a lot worse than go down the home account route with some day to day vlogging ( without the kids, or just in the background) . Ebony always comes across as quite genuine and likeable which let’s face it, a lot of influencers are not. Fashion/home/gym/beauty she could really build on all of those and I think do well, plus her music. She has a lot going for her.

She is randomly painting her bathroom now. If I was living with someone who had a constant need to do something different all the time would drive me mad esp because she already said she doesn't run things past David she just does it. All this money invested into the house just to sell in a few years 🤦‍♀️

I can’t work out why’s she’s in Lapland or who with or who she is meant to be working with? Is it a friends thing or Brand?

I can’t work out why’s she’s in Lapland or who with or who she is meant to be working with? Is it a friends thing or Brand?
it’s a brand. Although a strange choice for a Mum of young kids to go to Lapland close to Christmas without the kids! Also, has she posted about the dog recently? I haven’t noticed it.

Reactions: 5
Yeh, she pops him in her stories fairly frequently, he’s still around!

Also thought it was very odd to go to Lapland without your kids but also, would I pass up a chance of a fully paid trip to the snow, probably not. I hate all the fake childish-ness & ‘best buddy’ behaviour when I doubt she’s ever met these people before in her life.

Yep she has never met these people apart from Jess and it is a all expenses paid for brand trip. But I don't get where the fulfilment comes from you are just selling yourself online wearing those clothes whilst other people pay for everything no wonder why David didn't find this lifestyle fulfilling......crazy how the world works some people would have to save up loads just for a plane ticket!

Alsoanyone else find it strange her getting a piggyback from Julius acting like they are best friends or something more....did she forget about David?? She is so lucky to have him he seems to look after the kids a lot on his own after her surgery, now, he seems to do everything and yet she still posts him even though he doesn't like it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone i haven’t watched her in years, l her insta is giving me single vibes? Is she still with David ?

She's off again according to her stories in London yet AGAIN leaving David to handle everything on his OWN. She is totally acting like she is single and feels like she uses David just to post him on her instagram to get more likes or engagement. It's so sad. Also that swimwear post she did in Iceland with her ‘friends’ - I remember her saying she is not about that that life showing herself online like that and that’s one of the things I liked about her and made her stand out from the other influencers - now I feel she is just following everyone else.

I just feel bad for David having to deal w it all whilst she is off living the single all expenses paid for trip getting piggybacked by e man she has only known 5 mins.

I haven’t liked Ebony for a while now tbh. I don’t think she’s as happy being a mum as she pretends to be and compares her life to other people too much. Also in a vlog a while ago, she’d left Hudson downstairs alone and then complained that he’d gotten the dirt out of the plant pot. He wouldn’t have done that if she hadn’t left him to his own devices. Then she proceeded to chastise him for it but in a soft voice so it appeared like gentle parenting, which it wasn’t. Then came the puppy after getting rid of Tilly…

Reactions: 8