Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, me either. But it may be a retrospective thing. I trudged through the first year of parenthood thinking it was normal to not feel myself, that I was just exhausted & I’d feel much happier once I got sleep again etc. However, looking back, I 100% had PND. I was so low. I only really twigged after my second child when I felt none of that. And I got so much joy from her that I never felt when my eldest was a baby (I do now).

Guessing her clothes still aren’t selling so well, 20% off now..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ebony just looks so down, I don’t know if that’s just how she always looks now but she used to seem so much more upbeat and happy. You can tell a lot by someone eyes and she looks sad.
I think she’s a little lost now with the kids being at school, that’s probably why she’s tried to become this business woman but sadly it’s just not the outcome she wanted. Ido really enjoy her content, wish she uploaded more tbh

I feel like she doesn’t have much going on in her life which is why she can’t post more. Feels like she was much happier when David was in the vlogs with her but now he is doing his own thing and kids are at school she is lost and needs a sense of direction and sadly starting this clothing brand isn’t it. She needs to look for her real passion but also be realistic about it. I think she’ll be so happy doing an online course and working in a office w a team of people

I’d have loved for her to do a kids collection. Or something home wear because of all the updates she does in her home. I think gym wear just isn’t her, she’s trying to be something she isn’t. I like her she has potential, but do feel she’s a little lost.

It’s probably hard for her watching david who has found his passion even if that meant changing careers and sometimes that what you need to do but sadly she doesn’t see that as a option. I doubt she hardly makes any money from YouTube since her views aren’t going up and she is getting less now that David’s not in them.

It’s probably hard for her watching david who has found his passion even if that meant changing careers and sometimes that what you need to do but sadly she doesn’t see that as a option. I doubt she hardly makes any money from YouTube since her views aren’t going up and she is getting less now that David’s not in them.
I think she makes money via ads like most do. She’s currently in a aquafresh ad on YouTube, that’s probably made her a good few grand. Plus she does plenty on instagram.

The last we heard, David was still training to be a therapist & not earning. Despite this, they managed to buy a decent sized new build in Wokingham which would have been £400,000+ .. and she certainly seems to have money, nice clothes, expensive furniture, building that office in the garden wasn’t def not cheap! Presumably David may now be earning as he not only had a mortgage to pay but also rent for the 6 months they decided they didn’t like each other enough to live together. She must be earning a decent amount from YouTube, ads & Insta!

Reactions: 2
I’m confused about the singing video she posted earlier in the car. It sounds like she’s at home with a microphone but she’s making it out as she’s singing whilst driving, is she lip syncing? Has she dubbed it over? I don’t understand 😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s been mentioned here previously but I agree that she just seems so…. lost?! She needs a purpose and I don’t think being an influencer is the right thing for her right now. It’s like at the moment she is focussing on her fitness (which is fine), but she needs something more meaningful and less superficial. She should keep it on the side but with the focus less on the kids (I personally really don’t agree with posting kids online). I also agree that she needs another job, even part time working in an office or in retail/hospitality. She honestly seems like a sweet girl but I’m starting to get a bit frustrated by her. I’ve watched her since she was really young posting YouTube vids and she just isn’t relatable anymore.

I agree, she would be much happier in a physical office or retail job where working w people face to face. I saw she took her island in her kitchen out in her stories I don't understand what the point of this was when she worked so hard to put it in. It's like she is never satisfied or content with how things are that she needs to keep changing things she must be driving David up the wall 😂😂😂surelyhe can't be agreeing to all of these changes? Mind you in one of her videos she said she doesn't run anything past David she just does things and if this is the case then no offence but David deserves better!

Reactions: 6
Is that daisy in the pram? How old is she?
Is she another Emily Norris? having a school aged child in a pushchair because they "get tired" perhaps if influencers actually give their kids a chance to chill at home without having to be filmed, instead of dragging them out everywhere for likes from strangers...what a sad sad life

Reactions: 2
I wonder how they will go cinema today if Daisy is sick? Makes no sense and also Ebony seems to be putting in a LOT of work for her gym wear company I noticed she was self shooting this time instead of a proper stuido photo shoot clearly the company is not making enough money to be able to do that again. She’s putting too much effort into it and not getting the return she wants. It’s sad she mentioned david works in the garden office but clearly he can’t if she is doing these self shoots so then that means he can’t work. Seems like she does whatever without running anything past david oh wait she does do this because she is the one that said so herself 🤦‍♀️

Her most recent post reposting her friends Jess reel. I swear Ebony doesn’t drink but yet she is doing it for the reel?? Don’t understand at all

Reactions: 1
‘Think we’ll move again in a couple years’ .. seriously?! Put all that work into that house, the kids settled into their home, get Daisy settled at a local school..

We moved the week after Ebony back in 2021 and unless we gain a significant amount of money or our personal circumstances change significantly, we won’t be moving for a lonnnng time. I think I lost 5 years of my life to stress during the house buying & selling process 😂

‘Think we’ll move again in a couple years’ .. seriously?! Put all that work into that house, the kids settled into their home, get Daisy settled at a local school..

We moved the week after Ebony back in 2021 and unless we gain a significant amount of money or our personal circumstances change significantly, we won’t be moving for a lonnnng time. I think I lost 5 years of my life to stress during the house buying & selling process 😂
ohhh when did she say this?? See she removed the island she worked so hard in creating! After all that she must be driving David up the wall, seems like it doesn’t matter what he thinks it’s so sad he doesn’t get a say

pretty sure she said when they bought the house this would be their ‘forever’ home and won’t move! People are allowed to change their minds but she comes across as one of those that just are never happy.

pretty sure she said when they bought the house this would be their ‘forever’ home and won’t move! People are allowed to change their minds but she comes across as one of those that just are never happy.
I agree about her never being happy and I’m surprised David hasn’t picked up on this as he does counselling. She has lost her spark she use to have years ago and think she can’t find how to put her attention in the right way. I was quite surprised to see her drinking alcohol on her friend Jess’s reel since she has always said she never drinks. I think it’s the case that both Ebony and David want to see their kids everyday but they know they won’t be able to if they split so they are together for the sake of their kids.
She seemed a lot happier when her and David weren’t living together for those 6 months lol

I really like ebony, she isn’t like other influencers. But, you can see she’s so lost. She tried finding a hobby I.e working out and I truly just don’t think that’s her. The whole brand is based around her being this gym person. I know she felt lost hence her break from David and she needed something to do, but I feel as a person she does get bored easily she has mentioned previously she moved a lot and now she’s talking about moving in a few years. She starts DIY and she’s pretty good at it, but then changes her mind I.e the kitchen island. She’s a lovely woman, and has potential but the whole gym/active wear that’s not her.

Reactions: 4
I agree, she would be much happier in a physical office or retail job where working w people face to face. I saw she took her island in her kitchen out in her stories I don't understand what the point of this was when she worked so hard to put it in. It's like she is never satisfied or content with how things are that she needs to keep changing things she must be driving David up the wall 😂😂😂surelyhe can't be agreeing to all of these changes? Mind you in one of her videos she said she doesn't run anything past David she just does things and if this is the case then no offence but David deserves better!
That’s it in a nutshell, she is never satisfied! Someone asked if the house is her forever home and she said no, she wants to move in a couple of years!!! I could have predicted that 100%. They have done so much there, yes they have gifted furniture but she paid for the media wall, she paid for the home office, they have made that house lovely. I hope if they do move it will be close to school, it’s not fair if they move the kids just to please Ebony. Also what I find really sad is they both said once Daisy started school they would take her off line, guess what, they didn’t, Daisy is such a gentle little girl, I think it’s awful they are still showing her.