Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
She’s lovely isn’t she. Love her diy videos. Such a sweet, genuine personality too.
See - If there’s one thing that annoys me about her, it’s probably her DIY vids ha. The concept is always amazing, the execution, not so much. Rarely thinks things through, ends up babbling, then doesn’t show you the fully finished thing 🤣

Mainly like her try ons. Breath. Of. Fresh. Air. X

Reactions: 1
London Hacks (Toba), Simon Wilson and Living Bobby.

They do stuff collab too although Bobby had a bit of a scandal last week regarding pre planning stuff he said was done on that day but it’s still interesting to see some of the stuff he does.
Simon is the bomb isn’t he ?
Bobby was outted as a fraud the other wk wasn’t he.... I guess it was pretty obvious he was BS a lot his subs have defo taken a blow I unsubbed I love simon though his so so down to earth and I honestly don’t think his changed at all since he started x

SisterBliss

I love Taylor R. She's a Canadian model turned YouTuber living in Hong Kong.
She has a wide variety of videos (DIY, food, fashion, make-up, lifestyle, etc) and is very clever, creative and down to earth. She recently launched her website and clothing brand. She works hard and seems like such a nice person.

Thanks for the suggetions in this thread! I was looking for some new YouTubers to follow!
I saw her years ago and didn’t like her much so I stopped watching. Now watching her video in which she claims to be dispelling rumours about her husband’s website business being sketchy and inappropriate about minors, and she is *defending* the page on his website that explicitly sexualises schoolgirls... I can’t stand women who throw girls and other women under the bus for personal gain, she should be ashamed of herself. And of her husband, tbh.

Wuzzle12

Charlotte Ruff - who has just announced she is giving up You Tube for a bit. A genuinely down to earth, friendly, informative vlogger who is a real lover of everything Disney.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
There is a YTer I love called Goodnight Moon. She is in the ASMR bracket (which I like but if you don't, don't let that put you off) and she just sort of talks about stuff she has bought, makes things. All a bit random and very lo-fi but she is lovely and an utterly soothing presence.
I also like Grackle and Alexa Chung (who I thought I would find irritating and far too cool but she is just great. So funny and clever. Even if the channel is at times an advert for her clothing brand she never attempts to hide that and why should she.)

Not sure if american channels count but I love crazy pieces... it took me a while to get into their vlogs but now I’m hooked! They have adopted loads of children and their family is about love, fun and just being happy. They do all they can for their family, very inspiring.

YNWA121

I like Erin Elizabeth. She does short straight to the point style videos, and she is quite aware of sustainability and things like that, so she doesn’t do hauls and she uses things that are in her wardrobe already. She is quite similar to Signe from Use Less, which I also like. Wish there was a UK youtuber like these two.
Is there a thread for Use Less ? I cant find one. Can someone make one ?

SisterBliss

Great suggestions, thanks everyone! I recognised a few K watch and subscribed to a few you recommended to check them out.
These are not classic vloggers, but I love watching Jonna Jinton, she is Swedish, very artistic and doesn’t flog anything, but her vlogs are absolutely visually stunning. Another, if you like gardening, is Garden Answer. Laura, the wife, does gardening and husband Aaron films and edits it, it’s also very nicely done and full of amazing garden content (if you’re so inclined).

GalwayGirl

I really like Becca too, I haven't seen any sponsored ads either. She has started up a clothing business on Instagram and is doing really well - good luck to her!

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I love Less Junk More Journey and The Bus Life, both American and both families that live on the road. I have a bit of a fascination with families that travel as a way of life and those two families in particular are ace.

Tulips

I really like Becca too, I haven't seen any sponsored ads either. She has started up a clothing business on Instagram and is doing really well - good luck to her!
Of course, I wish her well too. It just didn't sit well with me when almost every Insta post featured her baby, almost like she was shilling her baby like certain other youtubers which I found a little disappointing. Maybe it's just me.

freshhead

Jonna Jinton & the cottage fairy - both of these channels are stunningly beautiful and the cinematography in Jonna’s videos are breath taking!!

Sabbie

VIP Member
I can't stand Simon! Too much stealing from businesses. That's never okay in my book. I also wrote to The Savoy back when he sneaked in and they assured me he did not sneak into their spa. There is supposed to be a video of how he did not sneak into Disney either. I like the premise of all their channels and to be honest never imagined half of what they did was real anyway, but it's good entertainment. I find Simon the least creative out of all of them. He better up his game and find other ways to create content other than nicking food.