Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love Laura Melhuish Sprague, she's just renovated a gorgeous Victorian house which was a wreck when she bought it. She does a lot of fashion videos as well, she seems quite 'posh' but her voice is so calming and she seems really down to earth x
Justine Leconte - she's got a big following she does some really interesting fashion history videos 😘
Neither of these ever do ads or show off their #gifted stuff as far as I know x

Reactions: 2

Moolo

I love Garrett Watts - think he's just brilliant. Am far too old to be a fan of his but I don't care 😂

Raw Beauty Kristi as well is a good one, Robert Welsh, and although a lot of people don't like him - Manny MUA as well.

Finding YouTube a bit boring at the moment though - not much on there at all. Going to look through this thread to try find some new people to follow I think!

Reactions: 1

under the ivy

VIP Member
I like RawBeautyKristi as one poster mentioned - I watched her Jaclyn Hill Lipstick video and then watched a few more of her videos - I think she's funny! Her Dior Airflash foundation video makes me howl.

I like LongHairPrettyNails - she does acrylic nails. I find her videos really relaxing for some reason and she seems a nice person.

37BBL

VIP Member
She’s great. I’m forever grateful for her false nails video. The technique lasts two weeks and has saved me probably £500 since she released the video.
Amazing! I really wanna try the eyelash extensions she did xx

Horatio

VIP Member
I’ve been watching him a few months but I’m still constantly surprised by how funny drew gooden is. I’m not someone who seeks comedy out and most things won’t make me laugh. But I honestly think this guy is a genius. He’s so creative, so unpredictable and so so funny.

You really should check him out. And if you think ‘I don’t want to watch some kid pretending to be embarassed by his old vines that sounds boring’ , I thought the same. Just watch it.

fireflies

VIP Member
London Hacks (Toba), Simon Wilson and Living Bobby.

They do stuff collab too although Bobby had a bit of a scandal last week regarding pre planning stuff he said was done on that day but it’s still interesting to see some of the stuff he does.
I adore their channels and challenges too
So informing and entertaining.

Something a bit different

All 3 seem like genuine nice social guys.

Amorphis35

Emily Boo.. she’s a goth/alternative YouTuber who does tattoo videos, DIY, fashion hauls and everything in between. What you see is what you get with her I really like her attitude towards life.

livingdeadgirll... Canadian YouTuber into punk, heavy metal and Halloween stuff she has a punk rocker boyfriend. Does make up tutorials, vlogs about absolutely everything. Cool genuine girl and her boyfriend and friends are cool too.

Grackle, like many others have said.. lovely genuine girl who is creative and down to earth.

Emmelie Herwegh... Dutch YouTuber who is in a meal band, plays guitar and is really cool. Not got many subscribers but her vlogs are really interesting she has just filmed her band on tour in the uk so if that’s you’re thing I highly recommend her channel for all things metal.

fookinhellm8_

Yoyomax12- I absolutely adore this channel!❤ I’ve been watching Tammy since I was at least 12 or 13. She bakes and cooks recipes and I find her channel a bit more better than other food-related/cooking channels as she seems very much down to earth. She’s been on the platform since 2008.

Brandon Farris- I think the first video I watched was when he was doing a recipe of a cake or some sort? I’ve been binge watching him ever since, he seems very down to earth and hilarious.

DancingBacons- A channel that showcases a lot of Asian cuisine and other stuff. No talking and no background music, they just show you the product or what the person is making and they also try the food out.

Other youtubers that I love include; Simon Wilson, TheQuietTraveller, Callums Corner and Nerdy Nummies. There was another YouTube channel I liked- You, me and the 6 cs- It was a family/grocery/meal type channel, the woman who ran it was Kelly, her channel is nowhere to be seen now, which is shame because she was the only GOOD family vlogger on the platform (in my opinion).

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I adore their channels and challenges too
So informing and entertaining.

Something a bit different

All 3 seem like genuine nice social guys.
As I said there was a bit of a scandal about bobby last week but he’s come out and apologised. I kinda prefer him and Toba (although I like Simon, but his seems a bit one trick pony, McDonald’s and spa, using his viewers for place to stayetc) whereas the other two actually think a bit outside the box.

Tulips

I really like Laura Rebecca, I think she's genuine and down-to-earth. I was looking forward to catching up with her latest vlogmas video last night, only to find she's deleted all her videos which is very odd. The last I saw was her talking about an upsetting experience but had to click off at that point, unfortunately, so didn't get to see the rest of it- hope she's ok, I know she's been up and down recently. She was really looking forward to doing vlogmas and now she appears to have gone awol:confused:

Humble

I think Claire witt is good it can be frustrating as her life is pretty much idyllic perfec well when I watched regularly it was, she was part time studying kids went to grandparents across the field every Saturday night so they had date night every weekend.... money not an issue....but now she works a lot more and her ads well u know they are ads and she has a whole lot going on farm, work, kids, cooking it's not just my so sponsored life so I can respect that

Jessica Louise ashe.... lovely kiddies and regular well mannered and heart in the right place famiky. Doesn't vlog too often or long vids and it's respectful... she is a diabetic and into crochet, cooking, tackles childhood issues. Love her budgeting/ meal plans very real and fun

Weemcgee

My happy ever after. There’s a post on her in the critical section but I really like her. She’s one of the only channel mum vloggers that I like and think she’s a real inspiration after what she’s been through.

I also really like Alex Gladwin, I could watch literally everything she uploads.

fireflies

VIP Member
I love Laura Melhuish Sprague, she's just renovated a gorgeous Victorian house which was a wreck when she bought it. She does a lot of fashion videos as well, she seems quite 'posh' but her voice is so calming and she seems really down to earth x
Justine Leconte - she's got a big following she does some really interesting fashion history videos 😘
Neither of these ever do ads or show off their #gifted stuff as far as I know x
I like her as well. Totally posh but down to earth and hands on

• Heart

Tulips

I would add Becca from Once in a Lullaby but I'm not sure how I feel about her channel now... I felt for her during her miscarriage and infertility journey but now she seems to use her baby son a lot for sponsored Ads which is off-putting.

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
I like Erin Elizabeth. She does short straight to the point style videos, and she is quite aware of sustainability and things like that, so she doesn’t do hauls and she uses things that are in her wardrobe already. She is quite similar to Signe from Use Less, which I also like. Wish there was a UK youtuber like these two.

Mayday

VIP Member
I like Melanie Murphy & Hannah Witton. I wish there'd been people like that online to look to when I was younger!

LongishCat

VIP Member
I saw her years ago and didn’t like her much so I stopped watching. Now watching her video in which she claims to be dispelling rumours about her husband’s website business being sketchy and inappropriate about minors, and she is *defending* the page on his website that explicitly sexualises schoolgirls... I can’t stand women who throw girls and other women under the bus for personal gain, she should be ashamed of herself. And of her husband, tbh.
Hm, yeah, I saw that one as well. I can't read Chinese, so I felt like a lot of the critics were blowing up stuff without knowing what they were talking about.
I think they addressed it quite well and she still comes across as genuine.