Other YTs we love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Try channel- never fails to crack me up. Especially Leather Jacket Guy 😂.

Reactions: 2
I like Rosie Henshaw. I reckon she would burn some people’s heads out - but I’ve just warmed to her. Surprised myself tbh

Reactions: 3
I like Rosie Henshaw. I reckon she would burn some people’s heads out - but I’ve just warmed to her. Surprised myself tbh
She’s lovely isn’t she. Love her diy videos. Such a sweet, genuine personality too.

She’s lovely isn’t she. Love her diy videos. Such a sweet, genuine personality too.
See - If there’s one thing that annoys me about her, it’s probably her DIY vids ha. The concept is always amazing, the execution, not so much. Rarely thinks things through, ends up babbling, then doesn’t show you the fully finished thing 🤣

Mainly like her try ons. Breath. Of. Fresh. Air. X

Reactions: 1
Great suggestions, thanks everyone! I recognised a few K watch and subscribed to a few you recommended to check them out.
These are not classic vloggers, but I love watching Jonna Jinton, she is Swedish, very artistic and doesn’t flog anything, but her vlogs are absolutely visually stunning. Another, if you like gardening, is Garden Answer. Laura, the wife, does gardening and husband Aaron films and edits it, it’s also very nicely done and full of amazing garden content (if you’re so inclined).

I love Less Junk More Journey and The Bus Life, both American and both families that live on the road. I have a bit of a fascination with families that travel as a way of life and those two families in particular are ace.

I love Taylor R. She's a Canadian model turned YouTuber living in Hong Kong.
She has a wide variety of videos (DIY, food, fashion, make-up, lifestyle, etc) and is very clever, creative and down to earth. She recently launched her website and clothing brand. She works hard and seems like such a nice person.

Thanks for the suggetions in this thread! I was looking for some new YouTubers to follow!

I love Taylor R. She's a Canadian model turned YouTuber living in Hong Kong.
She has a wide variety of videos (DIY, food, fashion, make-up, lifestyle, etc) and is very clever, creative and down to earth. She recently launched her website and clothing brand. She works hard and seems like such a nice person.

Thanks for the suggetions in this thread! I was looking for some new YouTubers to follow!
I saw her years ago and didn’t like her much so I stopped watching. Now watching her video in which she claims to be dispelling rumours about her husband’s website business being sketchy and inappropriate about minors, and she is *defending* the page on his website that explicitly sexualises schoolgirls... I can’t stand women who throw girls and other women under the bus for personal gain, she should be ashamed of herself. And of her husband, tbh.

I saw her years ago and didn’t like her much so I stopped watching. Now watching her video in which she claims to be dispelling rumours about her husband’s website business being sketchy and inappropriate about minors, and she is *defending* the page on his website that explicitly sexualises schoolgirls... I can’t stand women who throw girls and other women under the bus for personal gain, she should be ashamed of herself. And of her husband, tbh.
Hm, yeah, I saw that one as well. I can't read Chinese, so I felt like a lot of the critics were blowing up stuff without knowing what they were talking about.
I think they addressed it quite well and she still comes across as genuine.

I am LOVING Brad Mondo at the moment. Learning a lot about hair as well as seeing the absolute disasters some people make of bleaching their hair... it's gotten me through lockdown!

Reactions: 4
I am LOVING Brad Mondo at the moment. Learning a lot about hair as well as seeing the absolute disasters some people make of bleaching their hair... it's gotten me through lockdown!
Seconding Brad Mondo. Seems like a nice guy. Like he'll drag you and tell you where you fucked up but it comes from a very well meaning and learned place. ;)

Reactions: 4
Seconding Brad Mondo. Seems like a nice guy. Like he'll drag you and tell you where you fucked up but it comes from a very well meaning and learned place. ;)
You can tell he cares about your follicles!! Not sure about his mullet obsession though!!

I like Erin Elizabeth. She does short straight to the point style videos, and she is quite aware of sustainability and things like that, so she doesn’t do hauls and she uses things that are in her wardrobe already. She is quite similar to Signe from Use Less, which I also like. Wish there was a UK youtuber like these two.

Yoyomax12- I absolutely adore this channel!❤ I’ve been watching Tammy since I was at least 12 or 13. She bakes and cooks recipes and I find her channel a bit more better than other food-related/cooking channels as she seems very much down to earth. She’s been on the platform since 2008.

Brandon Farris- I think the first video I watched was when he was doing a recipe of a cake or some sort? I’ve been binge watching him ever since, he seems very down to earth and hilarious.

DancingBacons- A channel that showcases a lot of Asian cuisine and other stuff. No talking and no background music, they just show you the product or what the person is making and they also try the food out.

Other youtubers that I love include; Simon Wilson, TheQuietTraveller, Callums Corner and Nerdy Nummies. There was another YouTube channel I liked- You, me and the 6 cs- It was a family/grocery/meal type channel, the woman who ran it was Kelly, her channel is nowhere to be seen now, which is shame because she was the only GOOD family vlogger on the platform (in my opinion).

Foulger family and Fun with the Potters for Disneyworld vlogs. Both so genuine with lovely kids.

I like Erin Elizabeth. She does short straight to the point style videos, and she is quite aware of sustainability and things like that, so she doesn’t do hauls and she uses things that are in her wardrobe already. She is quite similar to Signe from Use Less, which I also like. Wish there was a UK youtuber like these two.
Is there a thread for Use Less ? I cant find one. Can someone make one ?

Not sure if american channels count but I love crazy pieces... it took me a while to get into their vlogs but now I’m hooked! They have adopted loads of children and their family is about love, fun and just being happy. They do all they can for their family, very inspiring.

I love Garrett Watts - think he's just brilliant. Am far too old to be a fan of his but I don't care 😂

Raw Beauty Kristi as well is a good one, Robert Welsh, and although a lot of people don't like him - Manny MUA as well.

Finding YouTube a bit boring at the moment though - not much on there at all. Going to look through this thread to try find some new people to follow I think!

I have to say Phoebe and Me is the most underrated YouTuber, she's so honest and real- would watch any video she post! Also love Alex Gladwin and Liv Guy's videos, they both seem so sweet and relatable x