Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
I like Kara and Nate, married travel vloggers who were born to be on camera and see the world. Their editing is tight, every episode is an engaging short story and they are very open minded and interested in trying new things. They also travel with a budget in mind which is much more relatable than lots of youtubers.

And grackle. Grace booth, catwalk model turned baker , she has a thread here and is seemingly universally adored. Shes about 22 and makes an assortment of lifestyle vlogs (lots of cooking challenge vlogs and such) and infects them all with her goofy charm. She’s so genuine and sweet, regularly described as a ‘breath of fresh air.’

• Heart
Reactions: 4

LMPhun

I am LOVING Brad Mondo at the moment. Learning a lot about hair as well as seeing the absolute disasters some people make of bleaching their hair... it's gotten me through lockdown!

emerald

VIP Member
I am LOVING Brad Mondo at the moment. Learning a lot about hair as well as seeing the absolute disasters some people make of bleaching their hair... it's gotten me through lockdown!
Seconding Brad Mondo. Seems like a nice guy. Like he'll drag you and tell you where you fucked up but it comes from a very well meaning and learned place. ;)

LMPhun

Seconding Brad Mondo. Seems like a nice guy. Like he'll drag you and tell you where you fucked up but it comes from a very well meaning and learned place. ;)
You can tell he cares about your follicles!! Not sure about his mullet obsession though!!

Reactions: 3

Tulips

claire witt.....she's got a bit of everything and seems genuine
Completely agree: she's one of the most genuine and down-to-earth youtubers I've come across, and really hardworking too - she doesn't seem to stop, bless her.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
I like Rosie Henshaw. I reckon she would burn some people’s heads out - but I’ve just warmed to her. Surprised myself tbh

LongishCat

VIP Member
I love Taylor R. She's a Canadian model turned YouTuber living in Hong Kong.
She has a wide variety of videos (DIY, food, fashion, make-up, lifestyle, etc) and is very clever, creative and down to earth. She recently launched her website and clothing brand. She works hard and seems like such a nice person.

Thanks for the suggetions in this thread! I was looking for some new YouTubers to follow!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
London Hacks (Toba), Simon Wilson and Living Bobby.

They do stuff collab too although Bobby had a bit of a scandal last week regarding pre planning stuff he said was done on that day but it’s still interesting to see some of the stuff he does.

Naminé

I'm looking to watch some good youtubers that have a relatively small following. Who are your faves? I want to subscribe to channels that aren't trying to be fake or have everything hastag gifted!

Reactions: 2

Mumz2010

I love the Try channel- never fails to crack me up. Especially Leather Jacket Guy 😂.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I really like Ashens. He’s not your typical vlogger. He eats old/expired/cheap/odd foreign food and reviews cheap toys/items. He’s really interesting 😊

I have to say Phoebe and Me is the most underrated YouTuber, she's so honest and real- would watch any video she post! Also love Alex Gladwin and Liv Guy's videos, they both seem so sweet and relatable x

gypsymoth

VIP Member
I have to say Phoebe and Me is the most underrated YouTuber, she's so honest and real- would watch any video she post! Also love Alex Gladwin and Liv Guy's videos, they both seem so sweet and relatable x
i have to agree with this!! i've really grown to like her. very normal in a world of fake

Gtc3931

Safiya Nygaard is huge but she doesn’t act it. She’s been quiet recently because she’s getting married, but she’s got loads of videos to catch up on - I’d watch them from the start.

She does all sorts of videos, from fashion through the decades to wearing the ugliest clothes imaginable. She’s mostly known for Frankenstein-ing things, like she melted together every lipstick in Sephora to make the ultimate shade, and made a candle from a piece of every candle in Bath & Body Works. Clearly it’s mostly pure fluff but she’s clearly intelligent and really makes an effort with the video quality. Perfect hangover viewing.

Minxxx

I like Rosie Henshaw. I reckon she would burn some people’s heads out - but I’ve just warmed to her. Surprised myself tbh
She’s lovely isn’t she. Love her diy videos. Such a sweet, genuine personality too.