Other YTs we love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Simon! Too much stealing from businesses. That's never okay in my book. I also wrote to The Savoy back when he sneaked in and they assured me he did not sneak into their spa. There is supposed to be a video of how he did not sneak into Disney either. I like the premise of all their channels and to be honest never imagined half of what they did was real anyway, but it's good entertainment. I find Simon the least creative out of all of them. He better up his game and find other ways to create content other than nicking food.

Grackle ?
I've been following her since she had a few hundred subs and now a 22 k. A bloody funny, genuine girl

Reactions: 7
I'm looking to watch some good youtubers that have a relatively small following. Who are your faves? I want to subscribe to channels that aren't trying to be fake or have everything hastag gifted!

Reactions: 2
I love Laura Melhuish Sprague, she's just renovated a gorgeous Victorian house which was a wreck when she bought it. She does a lot of fashion videos as well, she seems quite 'posh' but her voice is so calming and she seems really down to earth x
Justine Leconte - she's got a big following she does some really interesting fashion history videos 😘
Neither of these ever do ads or show off their #gifted stuff as far as I know x

I love Laura Melhuish Sprague, she's just renovated a gorgeous Victorian house which was a wreck when she bought it. She does a lot of fashion videos as well, she seems quite 'posh' but her voice is so calming and she seems really down to earth x
Justine Leconte - she's got a big following she does some really interesting fashion history videos 😘
Neither of these ever do ads or show off their #gifted stuff as far as I know x
I like her as well. Totally posh but down to earth and hands on

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I like Kara and Nate, married travel vloggers who were born to be on camera and see the world. Their editing is tight, every episode is an engaging short story and they are very open minded and interested in trying new things. They also travel with a budget in mind which is much more relatable than lots of youtubers.

And grackle. Grace booth, catwalk model turned baker , she has a thread here and is seemingly universally adored. Shes about 22 and makes an assortment of lifestyle vlogs (lots of cooking challenge vlogs and such) and infects them all with her goofy charm. She’s so genuine and sweet, regularly described as a ‘breath of fresh air.’

• Heart
Reactions: 4
following! i would love some smaller youtubers to watch. i watch jade louare and like her. i want some people PRE ADS! all about them being genuine ❤

Emily Boo.. she’s a goth/alternative YouTuber who does tattoo videos, DIY, fashion hauls and everything in between. What you see is what you get with her I really like her attitude towards life.

livingdeadgirll... Canadian YouTuber into punk, heavy metal and Halloween stuff she has a punk rocker boyfriend. Does make up tutorials, vlogs about absolutely everything. Cool genuine girl and her boyfriend and friends are cool too.

Grackle, like many others have said.. lovely genuine girl who is creative and down to earth.

Emmelie Herwegh... Dutch YouTuber who is in a meal band, plays guitar and is really cool. Not got many subscribers but her vlogs are really interesting she has just filmed her band on tour in the uk so if that’s you’re thing I highly recommend her channel for all things metal.

Safiya Nygaard is huge but she doesn’t act it. She’s been quiet recently because she’s getting married, but she’s got loads of videos to catch up on - I’d watch them from the start.

She does all sorts of videos, from fashion through the decades to wearing the ugliest clothes imaginable. She’s mostly known for Frankenstein-ing things, like she melted together every lipstick in Sephora to make the ultimate shade, and made a candle from a piece of every candle in Bath & Body Works. Clearly it’s mostly pure fluff but she’s clearly intelligent and really makes an effort with the video quality. Perfect hangover viewing.

I’ve been watching him a few months but I’m still constantly surprised by how funny drew gooden is. I’m not someone who seeks comedy out and most things won’t make me laugh. But I honestly think this guy is a genius. He’s so creative, so unpredictable and so so funny.

You really should check him out. And if you think ‘I don’t want to watch some kid pretending to be embarassed by his old vines that sounds boring’ , I thought the same. Just watch it.

There is a YTer I love called Goodnight Moon. She is in the ASMR bracket (which I like but if you don't, don't let that put you off) and she just sort of talks about stuff she has bought, makes things. All a bit random and very lo-fi but she is lovely and an utterly soothing presence.
I also like Grackle and Alexa Chung (who I thought I would find irritating and far too cool but she is just great. So funny and clever. Even if the channel is at times an advert for her clothing brand she never attempts to hide that and why should she.)

Jessica Louise Ash is lovely and doesn’t do adverts every 5 minutes like the likes of Claire Witt and the Meldrums.

I really like Ashens. He’s not your typical vlogger. He eats old/expired/cheap/odd foreign food and reviews cheap toys/items. He’s really interesting 😊

I like 'being Mrs Dudley' x
She’s great. I’m forever grateful for her false nails video. The technique lasts two weeks and has saved me probably £500 since she released the video.

She’s great. I’m forever grateful for her false nails video. The technique lasts two weeks and has saved me probably £500 since she released the video.
Amazing! I really wanna try the eyelash extensions she did xx