Oscars 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SLASH!!!!

hopefully after tonight this is the last we hear of this stupid Barbie film

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A giant pink blancmange appears to have taken to the stage with Cynthia Erivo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg that guy on the right claimed this guy did it with Dunkirk but zimmer did Dunkirk score?
---
Did they give any woman a line in this memorial?

That In Memoriam filming was so bad. Could hardly see most of them the camera was so far away.

Reactions: 4
Yeah the guy on the right who can’t remember tit all night. I’m a big Zimmer fan so this was the last straw.

Reactions: 1
Did Jonathan Ross say a British person might win best actor? Does he mean Cillian Murphy? 😬

ETA I love Nicolas Cage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Jeffrey Wright and I love American Fiction but it’s just not going to win anything else!

Also, who is that guy and what has he done with Nicholas Cage?

I know itv is trying to cover the ad breaks that will be covered in the us

but jesus christ, having Jonathan Ross show up every 10mins is bleeping horrible

Reactions: 3
I know itv is trying to cover the ad breaks that will be covered in the us

but jesus christ, having Jonathan Ross show up every 10mins is bleeping horrible
We’ve cancelled our full Sky package but I’d pay for one month just to get that Oscars coverage/commentary over this!

Omg on the ITV show the guy on the right is calling ‘the Irish man’ British. wtf. And I’m an NI unionist but it shows their lack of understanding
---
We’ve cancelled our full Sky package but I’d pay for one month just to get that Oscars coverage/commentary over this!
Omg I have sky but not sky movies so could I have watched it without these dick heads?

Reactions: 3