Osbourne Family (Ozzy, Sharon, Jack, Kelly, Aimee)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can sympathise with Kelly's distress. It really isn't anyone else's place to share info about someone else unless they've got 100% consent to do so. Sharon should know better.

Reactions: 5
Kelly's son's name is Sydney according to this:

In the same interview, she talks about what happened to her that caused the hospital trip. She claims she has no idea what happened, only that when she came too, she was told she had fainted and was out of it for 20 minutes. She was sent to a few hospitals and tests were done but no one can explain what happened.

Reactions: 3
Sharon looked awful on This Morning today. Said they couldn't find anything wrong with her when she had her recent health scare. Something seemed very off with her I felt

Reactions: 3
I know but… that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard! She has used others that aren’t for babies aswell!
I noticed this too…this baby has more perfume/cologne than me 🤣 totally don’t get it.
Although kind of loving the outfits.

Do Sharon and Kelly not get on? Seems odd for her to confirm the baby’s name when Kelly didn’t want her to.

Reactions: 1
I've never heard of anyone putting perfume on a baby! That's hilarious. The best bit of having a young baby is the smell.

Reactions: 2
The podcast is hilarious! I like Jack a lot. I was imagining him as a 14 year old boy as he was when the Osbourne's show first came out but ofc he's a married man now with a family of his own.

Reactions: 1
I see Kelly Osbourne is in the news for losing a lot of weight. She's hit the ozempic pretty hard from the looks of it. She looks too skinny

Reactions: 9
kelly looks too skinny in the face think the weight loss was too quick and her make up is too pale

Reactions: 2