Osbourne Family (Ozzy, Sharon, Jack, Kelly, Aimee)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put the names in the title just so you didn't think it was going to be about George Osbourne and his lot :p So we had Sharon go back to LA after three shows on Talk TV because Ozzy had covid. She caught it off him and both are now out and about over it. She's still not come back and I stand by my Talk TV thread comment that I wouldn't be surprised if she never comes back to the UK to do another show again.

Anyway the reason for making this thread was because the other day Aimee was involved in a fire and could have died. It must be sad for Sharon and Ozzy that their Aimee doesn't get along with Jack and Kelly. She follows her parents on social media but not her siblings. You'd like to think Aimee has congratulated her siblings who are both due to become parents and that they have been in contact with Aimee to see how she is after last week. Life is too short to not get along with family.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I used to watch the Osbournes as a teen and thought it was hilarious. I’m not keen on Kelly but have a lot of time for Jack. I watch him on Portals to Hell and he seems like a nice guy. He done an American road trip with Ozzy which was good but I can’t remember what channel I watched it on?

Reactions: 4
There was such a big fanfare about Sharon’s show on TalkTV. She was everywhere promoting it. And now nothing!

Do we think Murdoch has cancelled her contract because the channel isn’t doing well or has Sharon deserted the sinking ship?

Reactions: 2
I used to watch the Osbournes as a teen and thought it was hilarious. I’m not keen on Kelly but have a lot of time for Jack. I watch him on Portals to Hell and he seems like a nice guy. He done an American road trip with Ozzy which was good but I can’t remember what channel I watched it on?
Yes I used to watch it years ago but Aimee was to he only family member not to get involved even then . So maybe she just shuns showbusiness and publicity.

A couple of years ago, I was watching a documentary of metal bands through time, and Black Sabbath appeared, instantly I was like: 'damn, who is that?' (please, have in mind that I was not familiar with Black Sabbath, just like the ultra-popular songs) and after a quick google search, I realized that it was young Ozzy...he was soooooo cute back in the days. I kind of feel ashamed because I have a crush on young Ozzy.
1657686876060.png

Edit:
Some people say that Kelly looks like Ozzy, but I actually think that she looks like her mum and that Aimee looks like Ozzy,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hasn’t Aimee said before that she doesn’t get along with Jack & Kelly?

Also what happened to the school friend they “adopted” in his late teens? I think his mum died so they took him in?

Reactions: 6
A couple of years ago, I was watching a documentary of metal bands through time, and Black Sabbath appeared, instantly I was like: 'damn, who is that?' (please, have in mind that I was not familiar with Black Sabbath, just like the ultra-popular songs) and after a quick google search, I realized that it was young Ozzy...he was soooooo cute back in the days. I kind of feel ashamed because I have a crush on young Ozzy.
View attachment 1412791

Edit:
Some people say that Kelly looks like Ozzy, but I actually think that she looks like her mum and that Aimee looks like Ozzy,
I think Aimee is a young Sharon more than Ozzy.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Also what happened to the school friend they “adopted” in his late teens? I think his mum died so they took him in?
I would also love to know this. His name was Robert and his mum died of cancer and they took him in.

Also, the Australian nanny Melinda is still close with the family. I heard her on Jacks podcast a while back.

Wow. What a trip down memory lane. I used to love their show. Any ideas of where to watch it?

Reactions: 6
Aww I used to love The Osbournes, I remember my sister and I used to watch it on her luminous yellow portable tv in our bedroom. back when channel 4 on a Friday night was worth watching The Osbournes, Jackass then Southpark.
Wasn’t there another brother called Lou? I remember on a Christmas episode him appearing. I wonder if Jack is still friends with Jason Dill? My favourite episode was the argument with the neighbours, Sharon threw a ham over and Ozzy put their window through.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched the Osbournes episode in the “Cultureshock” series on Hulu. I forgot half of what went on!! It was really nice to see bits of the show again. I am glad they are all in a more solid place now.

I just watched the Osbournes episode in the “Cultureshock” series on Hulu. I forgot half of what went on!! It was really nice to see bits of the show again. I am glad they are all in a more solid place now.
It really was an iconic show! Is there anywhere to watch it online do you know?

Reactions: 1
Hopefully it's something minor, has she left talk TV?

---

Sharon Osbourne, 70, 'is rushed to hospital after suffering a medical emergency while filming new TV show in California'

The TV star, 70, had been busy shooting a paranormal TV show in California

Medics were called to Glen Tavern Inn in Santa Paula at around 6.30pm

They subsequently transported a patient to Santa Paula Hospital

Her current medical condition is unknown and it is not clear what was the cause of the sudden ill health

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hopefully it's something minor, has she left talk TV?

---

Sharon Osbourne, 70, 'is rushed to hospital after suffering a medical emergency while filming new TV show in California'

The TV star, 70, had been busy shooting a paranormal TV show in California

Medics were called to Glen Tavern Inn in Santa Paula at around 6.30pm

They subsequently transported a patient to Santa Paula Hospital

Her current medical condition is unknown and it is not clear what was the cause of the sudden ill health
It sounds weird for sure. Maybe a heart attack? What else would be that sudden and unexpected?

It sounds weird for sure. Maybe a heart attack? What else would be that sudden and unexpected?
She has been given the all-clear and has been released. According to TMZ, Jack says she is fine but won't say anything more as it isn't his story to tell and she will say in her own time and in her own terms. This makes me wonder if her cancer has returned and she hasn't made it public.

If it was something like a heart attack, I would assume she would have been kept in for a while rather than be released a few hours later. She was filming with Jack in a 'haunted house' for some show so the only other thing I can think of is maybe she fell, took a hit and needed stitches.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has been given the all-clear and has been released. According to TMZ, Jack says she is fine but won't say anything more as it isn't his story to tell and she will say in her own time and in her own terms. This makes me wonder if her cancer has returned and she hasn't made it public.

If it was something like a heart attack, I would assume she would have been kept in for a while rather than be released a few hours later. She was filming with Jack in a 'haunted house' for some show so the only other thing I can think of is maybe she fell, took a hit and needed stitches.
it wont be anything like that I can guarantee.
She will have come over all “funny” & it will be blamed on a “ghost”

Reactions: 3
it wont be anything like that I can guarantee.
She will have come over all “funny” & it will be blamed on a “ghost”
If so, there is gonna be a backlash coming for her as they made it out to be something serious really serious.