Osbourne Family (Ozzy, Sharon, Jack, Kelly, Aimee)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Kelly had her baby yet? I remember seeing she was pregnant but can’t remember how far along she is.

Reactions: 1
Was just wondering about the Sharon thing, as she was pictured shopping only a couple of days after this mysterious "medical emergecy"...so it can't have been anything much? Jack has said Sharon will reveal what happened in her own time.

Sounds like one big ploy for attention?

Reactions: 5
Was just wondering about the Sharon thing, as she was pictured shopping only a couple of days after this mysterious "medical emergecy"...so it can't have been anything much? Jack has said Sharon will reveal what happened in her own time.

Sounds like one big ploy for attention?
She probably had a reaction to fillers or botox, you know something “life threatening”.

@Shesaidwhat? I think Kelly was going to call the baby Sid after his dad

Reactions: 2
If you've got good medical insurance fainting would warrant an "emergency" to the hospital to get blood tests and checked for concussion. Maybe it was something like that?

Reactions: 1
I like Ozzy and Jack. Sharon I struggle with at times, not a massive fan of Kelly.

Reactions: 4
She has been given the all-clear and has been released. According to TMZ, Jack says she is fine but won't say anything more as it isn't his story to tell and she will say in her own time and in her own terms. This makes me wonder if her cancer has returned and she hasn't made it public.

If it was something like a heart attack, I would assume she would have been kept in for a while rather than be released a few hours later. She was filming with Jack in a 'haunted house' for some show so the only other thing I can think of is maybe she fell, took a hit and needed stitches.
I think you could well be right about Sharon and the Big C. Really sad if so.

I have a terrible feeling we’re going to see above average celebrity deaths in 2023.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think you could well be right about Sharon and the Big C. Really sad if so.

I have a terrible feeling we’re going to see above average celebrity deaths in 2023.
I'm worried for Ozzy too. I know he has a form of Parkinsons and it was great to see him performing at the Commonwealth Games in Brum this year - considering his illnesses and past lifestyle, he's doing relatively well. However he really does look frail.

Reactions: 3
I'm worried for Ozzy too. I know he has a form of Parkinsons and it was great to see him performing at the Commonwealth Games in Brum this year - considering his illnesses and past lifestyle, he's doing relatively well. However he really does look frail.
I can’t believe they haven’t cancelled his tour there’s no way that’s happening.

Wonder why we never see anything about Kelly and her baby? Hope all is okay. I didn’t even know she’d gave birth

Wonder why we never see anything about Kelly and her baby? Hope all is okay. I didn’t even know she’d gave birth
I was wondering that too. It was kept awfully quiet. For a family who loves publicity, they seem to be very secretive now.

Also what happened to the school friend they “adopted” in his late teens? I think his mum died so they took him in?
I vaguely recall Sharon saying that Robert wasn't the best influence on Jack when he was meant to be in recovery so Rob had to move out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Kelly has posted this I wonder if she’s not very pleased about Sharon revealing his name
39474E15-5E13-4B10-A122-3E9A8A83D4FF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yikes, I thought she and Shazz were close. Can understand if she's annoyed but calling mum out publicly suggests more than mere annoyance.

I think when you have celebs who share so much with the public the minute they want to keep something private people get pissed off.

I 100% agree with Kelly though, its no ones place to share details about your child. My daughter was premature and my dad announce it on facebook the day i was booked in for my c-section, i was in too much of a daze to realise but i was furious later.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can understand why she’d be annoyed any details should be coming from her or Sid.

Reactions: 3