Orlagh Winters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so right showing those videos, little Sh**s terrorising people day in day out, minors or not , these things need to be dealt with. Not this snowflake society saying you cant do this and you cant do that, meanwhile they get away with the damage / abuse they are causing.

Reactions: 3
It's not about people being snowflakes. The law needs to be stronger, community policing needs to be better, parents need to be held account for the behaviour of their children etc. but unfortunately the law is such that you cannot go around sharing videos of minors - that's not an opinion or anything to do with being a snowflake - that's just a fact. They are little bastards but there are laws there against this type of thing, that's the point.

Reactions: 3
In fairness it has nothing to do with Orlagh
It has never stopped her before! Is it lost on her that those teenagers she shared throwing stones a few weeks ago are potential customers of these scumbags that she's friends with? They're no better than those teenagers, worse actually because they're older and know better and were well-reared and had privilege in their lives. Someone asked her a question about it in her Q&A and she gave a short answer about a lot of gossip and people not knowing the full story, I didn't pass much heed because I didn't realise she was friendly with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see Mrs “Not An Influencer” was at the Dermologica event yesterday. If I was her I’d be peuce to only post one close up, blurry photo on stories while everyone else there had multiple photos/stories/reels. What a complete waste of a space there imo

Reactions: 1