Orlagh Winters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Galwegian "mad bastard" living in Kerry. Swears a lot. Uses an orange filter all the time that she must think looks good. Thought it was time she got her own thread.

Reactions: 6
So happy to see a thread on this dose, I was hoping someone would set one up since she reached 10K. I did think it would be busier though, is she buying followers or what?

Saying over and over again that she doesn’t give a duck, but then shows her daily outfits to be fairly out there with the sequins and the see through black designer dress, so she wants to be noticed? She’s a bit long in the tooth for that behaviour.

• Haha
So happy to see a thread on this dose, I was hoping someone would set one up since she reached 10K. I did think it would be busier though, is she buying followers or what?

Saying over and over again that she doesn’t give a duck, but then shows her daily outfits to be fairly out there with the sequins and the see through black designer dress, so she wants to be noticed? She’s a bit long in the tooth for that behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Ah I love to laugh at the outfits. She looks like she's raided the wardrobes of a drag queen and a fortune teller. She's not lacking in confidence, I'll give her that much

Reactions: 3
Ah I don't mind her. At least she's not selling all around her like the rest of them.

Reactions: 2
Ah I don't mind her. At least she's not selling all around her like the rest of them.
We can agree to disagree so 🙂 just because she's not insta QVC doesn't mean she's not a gowl. She'd only love to be getting the freebies I'd say

• Haha
  • Heart
She did a colab with Corina Tolan during covid says it all doesn’t it !
it kinda gave me the ick she was hanging out with her young staff cougar vibes or something 🤣

• Wow
it kinda gave me the ick she was hanging out with her young staff cougar vibes or something 🤣
Peter Pan she ain't 😂 and is she alluding to the fact she's dating that young fella on her stories yesterday and today?

• Sick
remember her hosting house parties with all of the younger staff? She’s definitely got a want in her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Jaysus, she’s still harping on about the young fella kissing her. We get it Orlagh, someone finds your weird orange (that looks jaundiced in your filters) face attractive

Reactions: 1
Never heard of her before all the Shannen Joyce GFM stuff but she posted on her grid about it and now she’s deleting and blocking anyone who doesn’t agree with her. Sorry Orlagh but we have the screenshots. 🙄

Oh and she’s buying followers 🙈
She’s an actual dose , she’s been blocking anyone that says anything for years. She’s an actual no body anyway .

• Haha
Never heard of her before all the Shannen Joyce GFM stuff but she posted on her grid about it and now she’s deleting and blocking anyone who doesn’t agree with her. Sorry Orlagh but we have the screenshots. 🙄

Oh and she’s buying followers 🙈
Why is she jumping on this bandwagon though?

Using the situation for engagement probably. Dope 🤣🤣
I suppose she does have that CBD oil to shill, and promoting that salon she gets the treatments from 😆

I just had a nose at the Shannen post, and did she stop deleting posts after it was mentioned here?

Hi Orlagh 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
I suppose she does have that CBD oil to shill, and promoting that salon she gets the treatments from 😆

I just had a nose at the Shannen post, and did she stop deleting posts after it was mentioned here?

Hi Orlagh 😆😆
The only thing worse than an insta hun is a desperate wanabee insta hun.. half her followers are bought. Like absolutely scarlet for her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She is as bad as Sarah Burp filming holding hands with the new bf in the car. I wouldn't mind only she's almost 20 years older than her 🙈

• Haha