Orlagh Winters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd want to cop on to herself so blabbing on about be sound. When will they realise trolls are not people on tattle, NO ONE is asking you to look here, it drives me nuts when they go on like that about here.
She is one to talk honestly. She’s vile. Not 1 thing sound about her.

Reactions: 1
What is with the bleeping filter in every single video. I've seen her many times in person and quite frankly If I looked as good as she does at 50 I'd be thrilled. No need for it, it makes her look like a bottle of tanora

Reactions: 4
What is with the bleeping filter in every single video. I've seen her many times in person and quite frankly If I looked as good as she does at 50 I'd be thrilled. No need for it, it makes her look like a bottle of tanora
You mean the one that makes her look like a carrot with a Voldemort nose, but her eyes are just SO SO blue?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what voicemail that she's talking about in her stories? She's saying someone leaked a voicemail about Road Rage?

NVM she addressed it but someone please do a solid for the team, and find and share the goods 🙏

For a lady that wasn’t getting married again she wasn’t long saying yes 💍 TBF I wish her happiness after the last idiot she was married to 🙈

It was rumored that he was cheating on her while she was going through treatment for cancer..

For someone who swore blind she would never get married again, she’s awfully keen to get down the aisle. Three months to her wedding and she only has the ring on her finger?

• Wow
I wonder will her wedding photographer use that crappy filter she insists on using in every single post she has on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Promoting an amazing facial yet still using a filter (oh I mean ring light💡) to show the results..

Reactions: 3