Orlagh Winters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she didn’t ask the podcast to use her usual filters when they were recording her. She looks so different!

Reactions: 3
Is she gone from the job? She’d usually be banging about Monday being her weekend but she was slurping down the vino last night instead of being in the bar

I don't get the reason why she was invited onto a podcast, describing her as having a huge social media following - I'm seeing 11.7 thousand followers, is this considered huge?! She definitely thinks she's madder and funnier than she is, banging on about her dark sense of humour. I never really got that from her to be honest. I'm just confused why she's invited on a podcast, it was just 45 minutes of her talking about herself and was like an extended Insta story and the sound quality was awful. I've sent more produced voice notes.

Reactions: 3
The absolute state of her outfit 🙈 It's like she purchased it off Shein!!!!! Its terrible!

Reactions: 2
I agree with both opinions. She looked fabulous and it was totally her style and the headpiece was gorgeous. But the material did crease a lot. The same outfit with a heavier material that didn’t crease would have been better. And I liked her hair too. I wish her every happiness.

I hope to god the Garda knock on her door. Sharing videos of young fellas throwing stones in the middle of the day , and she saying these are the same ones that damaged her car in the dark of night.
Is there anything she can keep her mug out of. €500 damage to BMW 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 claim it off your insurance girl 🥴

I think she is dead right sharing the little toerags! There causing murders around the town

That’s the problem nowadays! These little scumbags know that they will not be prosecuted or punished because they are minors, so they continue to cause havoc and are a menace on society. This needs to stop 🛑 otherwise they’ll think that they can do what they want forever and get away with it

Reactions: 1
sharing a picture of an adult is an arrestible offense. Will be interesting how it plays out.
clearly this behavior needs to be stopped, but she thinks her platform is gonna do that ❓❔

Reactions: 1
I hope to god the Garda knock on her door. Sharing videos of young fellas throwing stones in the middle of the day , and she saying these are the same ones that damaged her car in the dark of night.
Is there anything she can keep her mug out of. €500 damage to BMW 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 claim it off your insurance girl 🥴
She’s dead right to show them videos