Organically Kelly/Organised Motherhood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly shes had a few glasses of proseco last night and shes now carrying on like shes been
on a bender! Like shes the only person in the world to have ever had a hangover šŸ„±šŸ˜ƒ
she is seriously dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She never seems to spend too much time with her husband , especially in the evenings- always seems to be watching some sort of crappy reality tv on her own these days

Reactions: 4
This is such a petty thing to say but i am in a grumpy mood ... her dog sounds incredibly annoying and needy.

• Haha
Her hair is so boring, all shes had is the ends cut off and some highlights or something done. Give it another 12 weeks and it will look exactly how it looked this morning again, yet she thinks thats a ā€œdramaticā€ changeā€¦.. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
She never seems to spend too much time with her husband , especially in the evenings- always seems to be watching some sort of crappy reality tv on her own these days
I thought this too. And on weekends it seems that he takes the kids out so she can get boring jobs done - last weekend it was organise her wardrobe I think! Why not do that when they're at school and join her husband and kids doing whatever they're doing on the weekend? I'd understand more if the weekend was the only time she had to do it. They just don't seem to spend a lot of time all together as a family, but maybe it just seems that way because she tends to post stories when she's on her own.
---
Her hair is so boring, all shes had is the ends cut off and some highlights or something done. Give it another 12 weeks and it will look exactly how it looked this morning again, yet she thinks thats a ā€œdramaticā€ changeā€¦.. šŸ¤£
I do think the shorter hair suits her better than the long. Like you say, it will soon end up back how it was before anyway - I remember when she had a 'dramatic' colour change and I could barely tell the difference šŸ˜†

I have had to unfollow her she really grinds my gears. It drove me mad how she never marked her NYRO products as an ad when sheā€™s clearly marketing. She would be the first to pull another influencer up about it. Sheā€™s quite old before her time and lives in a bubble.

I have had to unfollow her she really grinds my gears. It drove me mad how she never marked her NYRO products as an ad when sheā€™s clearly marketing. She would be the first to pull another influencer up about it. Sheā€™s quite old before her time and lives in a bubble.
Oh she has completely done a 180 in terms of how she behaves on social media. Where as she used to be very private, wouldnt show her kids in any capacity, wouldnā€™t really talk about them
or her husband, was always very tight with her money, never used to buy anything, Never into make etc etc etc used to mock all the instahuns and take them all to take regarding their kids privacy/ads etc

she has turned into everything she used to mock, shes exactly like all the other ā€œcontent creatorā€ insta huns.

Sheā€™s turned into one of those annoying people who never has their kids at a weekend.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s turned into one of those annoying people who never has their kids at a weekend.
And who thinks shes soooooo interesting and sooooooooo original because she gets drunk and then spends the rest of the weekend hungoverā€¦ā€¦

yawn. How old are you Kelly?! 18?! Grow up.

The kids seem to stay with her parents for the whole weekend quite frequently yet she was complaining recently about not having a 'Granny on tap' and no support with childcare...seems like she has grandparents on tap to me!

Reactions: 3
The kids seem to stay with her parents for the whole weekend quite frequently yet she was complaining recently about not having a 'Granny on tap' and no support with childcare...seems like she has grandparents on tap to me!
Yes, when she acts like itā€™s such a treat to be child free for the weekend, but she never seems to actually ever have them at the weekend, and theyā€™re at school all week?

it only pisses me off because Iā€™m jealous šŸ˜œ

Sometimes I really like her. Other times she boils my piss. She lives such a privilege, sheltered life!
Her accent annoys me too!
But I do love her gardening tips and looking at her pretty garden šŸŒø

Reactions: 3
At the weekend she posted on her stories that she'd sent her husband out with the kids to IKEA to buy a desk for one of them and then to Costa so she could stay home and...vacuum the skirting boards behind furniture in her kid's room and post videos of herself doing it. I don't get it - why not do that while they're at school and go and join your family for a Costa at the weekend?

I do wonder how much she makes from the Neal's Yard stuff as just this week she's been posting about buying a dress and going for a massage.

At the weekend she posted on her stories that she'd sent her husband out with the kids to IKEA to buy a desk for one of them and then to Costa so she could stay home and...vacuum the skirting boards behind furniture in her kid's room and post videos of herself doing it. I don't get it - why not do that while they're at school and go and join your family for a Costa at the weekend?

I do wonder how much she makes from the Neal's Yard stuff as just this week she's been posting about buying a dress and going for a massage.
I think they are financially comfortably off anyway outside of any of her side hustles. She will be making some from NY but i doubt shes earning huge amounts. They have a peculiar family dynamic definitely!

Kids being packed off to grandparents for the whole weekend again!

Apparently on her child-free weekends she's usually too 'exhausted' to go out...exhausted from what? She doesn't seem to do anything šŸ„±šŸ™„ I don't think she realises how tone-deaf she is sometimes, complaining that she's not got family to help with childcare one minute and then regularly sending them off to Granny for the whole weekend the next. I think it's quite unusual for most families to have someone having their kids for whole weekends so often.

I think sheā€™s extremely unhappy and as a result sheā€™s become totally self obsessed. Usually when the kids are packed off, she and the husband are off to a posh hotel or at least out for a bit boozy lunch.
Just find her content really boring now, just 100% moaning, nothing topical or interesting or that might generate a bit of chat or debate? Disappointing really as she used to be interesting but sheā€™s not different from any other influencer now. Hope she can gain a bit of perspective and stop with the complaining!!