Organically Kelly/Organised Motherhood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly been reading here - her recent stories are defensive.

No one is saying you aren't allowed to ever moan because you don't have a 9-5, Kelly, but the majority of parents who live in the real world have to deal with everything going on in their personal life just the same, it's just much, much harder and more exhausting when you're fitting it all around working and don't have anywhere to pack your kids off to for full weekends at a time or the funds for relaxing adult-only 'treat weekends' and 'retail therapy' šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whatā€™s her insta handle now?
Lost my Instagram so had to make a new one and she was someone I followed but canā€™t find now?

Why does she keep banging on about the David beckham thing?!
Because she didnā€™t get to ā€œbreakā€ the initial story. If sheā€™d known about it ā€œfirstā€ she would have been allllll over it šŸ« 

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t really get why itā€™s a big deal?

famous person wants to stay at hotel
Famous person throws money at the peasants to get their way

happens all the time in the hospitality industry

What's going on with this woman?
Had big following on organised motherhood. Then went private with the essential oils then, but opened up to the public again so she could sell to the plebs?
Has she had a personality transplant in the last 6 months? Seems very bitchy, complaining etc very suddenly. Saying insta is boring, but isn't it thar crowd that buys her herbal stuff? Gotten into talking about her looks, clothes etc in a way she didn't before. Is this a new kelly? Or a pre-kids kelly re-emerfing from hibernation. Edinburgh isn't that big, surely someone must know her?

Reactions: 4
Obviously had her confidence knocked not getting those jobs. But thatā€™s a sizeable gap on her CV and itā€™s not unsurprising that it might be commented on/questioned. I expect these will be quite high profile jobs so she canā€™t just expect one will fall into her lap? All the chat about the Neals Yard weekend thing was massively over the top tooā€¦

I think during an interview itā€™s fair to be asked about a gap in your CV especially if it is big however i totally agree with her when she says a man would never be asked in an interview if he has ā€˜supportā€™ at home to carry out a job role.
I would be fuming if I got asked that at an interview

Sheā€™s really pushing this tretinoin out now too. What a sell out šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s defo changed.

She has definitely changed. I used to love her organisation tips and ideas, I was hoping she would go back to it. She now seems lost tbh.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised that she's accepted a job offer rather than talking herself out of it.

Reactions: 1