OnlyFans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is relatively dead right now but I just had to share with someone… so… there I was Googling today if I can *actually* make a small bit of £ off of foot pics (times are about to get tough, hours cut at work etc. etc.)…

I got stuck down a Reddit wormhole only to get linked to a few different sites. When I clicked on one up popped a few pictures only I KNOW ONE OF THE GIRLS ON THERE!

Like actually know. Not best mates or anything but we were in the same year at school (we’re 29 now), still live in the same village… I bump into her in the local Co-Op almost weekly. Give a smile, sometimes ask how each others mums are etc.

So now when I see her, I’m gonna see nothing but this image of her with feet covering her boobs up to the camera. Hers was definitely one of the more risqué poses, so I don’t know what’s behind her paywall etc. 1000000% Everyone to their own and all (I mean I was all for anonymous foot posting pics) but her socials are so wholesome, she’s always been so quiet and reserved? It’s 100% her and I just had to tell someone as I don’t quite know how to explain how I came across it lol … even my hubby is best friends with her brother lol I’m just so shocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Suprised to see that Elle Brooke doesn’t have a thread - she’s a sweet girl but her body is… questionable. I get shes trying to get ‘out there’ to maximise her income but she is well aware that her fan base comprises of 14 year old boys and it’s VERY CREEPY to come out to her audience in a thong.

Anyways - sold a pic of my tits (face not visible) to a guy on tinder. Ladies, capitalise on your matches. Cost of living increasing and that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suprised to see that Elle Brooke doesn’t have a thread - she’s a sweet girl but her body is… questionable. I get shes trying to get ‘out there’ to maximise her income but she is well aware that her fan base comprises of 14 year old boys and it’s VERY CREEPY to come out to her audience in a thong.

Anyways - sold a pic of my tits (face not visible) to a guy on tinder. Ladies, capitalise on your matches. Cost of living increasing and that.
Her body is manly! & her hair extensions are bleeping horrendous!

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of her before she was on James English’s podcast

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah her body is awful. And it’s sad too cos she’s had so much surgery to still look tit. Her extensions are bad but I guess cos she’s such a pick me she just wants the ‘look’ and can’t be arsed to sort herself out. I do get scared for these girls safety tho, why would you do your work in your house- creeps can figure out where you live and the layout. Elle Brooke ponders to her fan base which consists of 14 year old boys - nonce.

Reactions: 5
Only fans was celebrated on several radio stations and channels as a good news story with people making serious money. That's pretty bad reporting imo, feels like a pr read from only fans.

Yes the top 1% make good money, but they account for 90% of all money made (im guessing but it's in that vein). The vast majority make next to no money and have released content into the world that could come back to haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 10
I don't know much about OnlyFans but I didn't really mind their concept. Now, I just read this interview with a woman who was there since the beginning of OnlyFans and I thought it is really scary and that it might serve as a warning, especially for young women. Would also like to discuss it with you - it contains a lot of interesting aspects, maybe some that can be discussed controversally.

Quote from the interview (translated into English):

"All the things I'm saying now, I wish I'd heard before I started OnlyFans. It's a kind of apology to myself. And a message to others who might be slipping into this industry. I think there are too few women who speak honestly about the conditions in the industry."

Whole interview see attachment.

Attachments

Onlyfans is like an MLM the reason they inflate their earnings so much is to get new people to sign up under their affiliate referral

It used to be commission ongoing but now it’s been capped at 5% for only 1 year which really does incentivise creators to recruit more and more new people

Now there is courses workshops etc to be sold as well by successful creators , managers have been exposed for selling images secretly and stealing money it’s not all glamorous

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes lots of press relating to Onlyfans now she is doing coaching and retreats
Just did a search there’s a lot of chat going on in Chloe Khan thread about her. Not sure how it works with her having her own thread since she doesn’t seem to have instagram? Would it have to go in the TikTok thread?

@Its_Me

@bonielocketxox I’m not sure if she is on TikTok I don’t have that app but she has 2.1 million followers on Insta
Oh I couldn’t find her, she can have one then!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
If the idea of being paid to strip off for a sad old perv while he stands there whacking one out disgusts you in real life, then don't do it online. It's no more dignified really! It is safer to be behind a screen than in person I guess, but it's still the same dirty sods looking at you 😖 no thanks

Reactions: 9
If the idea of being paid to strip off for a sad old perv while he stands there whacking one out disgusts you in real life, then don't do it online. It's no more dignified really! It is safer to be behind a screen than in person I guess, but it's still the same dirty sods looking at you 😖 no thanks
I think it’s quite different though isn’t it? Not responded to criticise post you made this is just my thoughts

Easier to take clothes off at home than in front of an actual person that’s what makes it more attractive and they don’t have to watch the person whack one out it’s quite a removed experience

For me I’m private couldn’t contemplate it at all but then there’s people who go topless on the beach different comfort levels

Reactions: 3
This thread is relatively dead right now but I just had to share with someone… so… there I was Googling today if I can *actually* make a small bit of £ off of foot pics (times are about to get tough, hours cut at work etc. etc.)…

I got stuck down a Reddit wormhole only to get linked to a few different sites. When I clicked on one up popped a few pictures only I KNOW ONE OF THE GIRLS ON THERE!

Like actually know. Not best mates or anything but we were in the same year at school (we’re 29 now), still live in the same village… I bump into her in the local Co-Op almost weekly. Give a smile, sometimes ask how each others mums are etc.

So now when I see her, I’m gonna see nothing but this image of her with feet covering her boobs up to the camera. Hers was definitely one of the more risqué poses, so I don’t know what’s behind her paywall etc. 1000000% Everyone to their own and all (I mean I was all for anonymous foot posting pics) but her socials are so wholesome, she’s always been so quiet and reserved? It’s 100% her and I just had to tell someone as I don’t quite know how to explain how I came across it lol … even my hubby is best friends with her brother lol I’m just so shocked 🤣🤣🤣
How does one get one's feet to cover ones breasts!? Sounds like a bendy flexibility that i (alas) cannot fathom. It's always the quiet ones isn't it?

Maybe the next time you cross paths in the coop hit her up for some tips on anonymous foot posting :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poster earlier said about verifying that claims were inflated so I tried to find out rules on income for tax and vat

It says if you are in the UK you have to register for Vat if earnings are over 85k so in theory the large UK creators should have VAT numbers as sole traders

Anybody with an Onlyfans can you accept money to any bank account ie company account,manager, friend or does it have to be a personal account name matched to verified ID?

Reactions: 1
The reason I wanted to know if account name and payment bank had to be the same is to work out how easy it is for these management companies to take advantage

If people choose to be creators on Onlyfans they deserve to get all of their money and not get scammed by some POS or worse have their content and real name leaked online

Do you have a only fans? If so what do you do?
I am seriously thinking about starting one but is it worth it for the "average joe"