only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t support there being a thread on her at all she’s a lovely woman clearly and takes great care of her 2 children who are both angels dunno how anyone could have anything bad to say about her tbh

Reactions: 18
I really like her! I dunno what it is about her videos but they soothe me in some weird way, she has such a cool auntie feel about her

Reactions: 6
I don’t support there being a thread on her at all she’s a lovely woman clearly and takes great care of her 2 children who are both angels dunno how anyone could have anything bad to say about her tbh
no ones said its to say bad things? people can support her too. there are rave threads on here

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised, she was only going on 'dates' a short while back.

I really do like her a lot, but I'm giving her a side eye for that. It seems like a reckless thing to do if you're already struggling in many different areas (emotional, physical, financial) as she often says.

Reactions: 13

I really do like her a lot, but I'm giving her a side eye for that. It seems like a reckless thing to do if you're already struggling in many different areas (emotional, physical, financial) as she often says.
She’s brand new. I wasn’t aware she even really had a partner so wondered about the pregnancy too. She does have alot on her plate and then a newborn to add to it

Reactions: 3
She’s brand new. I wasn’t aware she even really had a partner so wondered about the pregnancy too. She does have alot on her plate and then a newborn to add to it
As someone who has a disabled child/needs similar to her daughters I’d say she’s brave af for having another baby.. I couldn’t do it. Caring is so consuming, I do worry for her I just hope she has the support in place when and where she needs it, she doesn’t want to get burnt out, bless her.

Reactions: 5
As someone who has a disabled child/needs similar to her daughters I’d say she’s brave af for having another baby.. I couldn’t do it. Caring is so consuming, I do worry for her I just hope she has the support in place when and where she needs it, she doesn’t want to get burnt out, bless her.
Especially when she’s already suffering with Hg. bless her

She seems really lovely! I was a bit surprised at the pregnancy because as PP have said she just seemed to be going on a few dates then suddenly, but it happens I guess.

It sounds like they're going to be putting some more support in place for her with the current respite then she mentioned new carers, hopefully it might be a small positive to come out of the HG situation being so tough for her.

Reactions: 2

Reminds of a woman I've known since school. Got pregnant by a fella who did a bunk pretty sharpish. Gave it all the "You don't know hard it is to be a single mother" schtick. Then a few years later, got pregnant by another fella who done a bunk. Never again she said. Then a few years later got pregnant again and, you guessed it, the bloke didn't stick about. And then a few years later...you get the drift.

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her but recently I started to find her so draining and quite grabby with the PO Box etc. Considering the girls are both at school most of the day and all she seems to do is eat and shop, she can be very woe is me.

Also shocked about the pregnancy. Although it does seem to be people who already have complicated lives that make them even harder for themselves. She’s a single mum on benefits in a tiny flat with a disabled daughter, even getting a dog seems like madness never mind a baby!

I might have misunderstood but I thought the guy that had stayed over a couple of times was an ex. I didn’t realise she’d actually been going on dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Regarding her getting pregnant, these things happen and having an abortion is sometimes just out of the question. You make do, you cope because you have to. Just because her life seems hard as it is doesn’t mean we should begrudge her having another child. Her daughters are obviously well looked after

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m afraid I don’t buy “these things happen”. If you’re using effective contraception the chances of it happening are absolutely tiny. Certainly it never happened to me in 15 years of being sexually active before I decided I was financially stable enough to support kids of my own.
Not wanting to stereotype but it does seem that it’s always those with already chaotic lifestyles who get pregnant without any consideration of the consequences. Although of course we only know about what she shows on TikTok.

Reactions: 9
I’m afraid I don’t buy “these things happen”. If you’re using effective contraception the chances of it happening are absolutely tiny. Certainly it never happened to me in 15 years of being sexually active before I decided I was financially stable enough to support kids of my own.
Not wanting to stereotype but it does seem that it’s always those with already chaotic lifestyles who get pregnant without any consideration of the consequences. Although of course we only know about what she shows on TikTok.
Okay but it’s happened to me twice in a year so just because it’s not happened to you doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen?

Reactions: 11
I used to really like her but recently I started to find her so draining and quite grabby with the PO Box etc. Considering the girls are both at school most of the day and all she seems to do is eat and shop, she can be very woe is me.

Also shocked about the pregnancy. Although it does seem to be people who already have complicated lives that make them even harder for themselves. She’s a single mum on benefits in a tiny flat with a disabled daughter, even getting a dog seems like madness never mind a baby!

I might have misunderstood but I thought the guy that had stayed over a couple of times was an ex. I didn’t realise she’d actually been going on dates.
I would have thought she would have liked to start having a life for herself considering if the kids are now at school. She could get a job, meet new people, experiences, etc. This new kid has put the kaibosh on any of that now though. Still, she be able to do what she likes to do best: eating and shopping. Plus she'll putting out video after video as the pregnancy develops so she won't be stuck for content and she'll get all the gifts rolling in.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this come across abruptly, I haven’t really followed Jazs story, was she born with her condition? is it genetic?

I would have thought she would have liked to start having a life for herself considering if the kids are now at school. She could get a job, meet new people, experiences, etc. This new kid has put the kaibosh on any of that now though. Still, she be able to do what she likes to do best: eating and shopping. Plus she'll putting out video after video as the pregnancy develops so she won't be stuck for content and she'll get all the gifts rolling in.
I’m sorry but do you know how draining it is being a carer? Because from personal experience it’s extremely draining, I don’t have respite or carers but I do spend most of my time at home whilst my kids are at school generally I’m either recouping energy, sorting the house or catching up on the sleep I’ve lost. your generalisation is a bit unfair.

I do think her daughters condition is genetic; she said in a previous video they picked it up at her scans

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure it does happen but twice in one year would suggest that your contraception is really not very effective.
Yes I think she was born with it but the extent of her conditions weren’t picked up until she was a bit older.
The amount she shops and spends really does baffle me. £100 just in Primark the other day and she’s always doing massive Westfield and Asda shops.

Reactions: 2
Its a shame its genetic. Hopefully this babe will be okay. Don’t have much against her obviously but would be a lot for her if anything was to happen& I think things like that is something you have to consider when having another child, personally.