One Direction #7 Spaces between them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao i've heard him live twice and he's amazing - coincidentally also went with my friend who is a vocal coach (and she was not a louis fan, so completely unbiased) and she said he is very good live.
This isn’t said in slight about you or your friend, BUT I’m just amazed how many vocal coaches are apparently out there… didn’t know it was such a big industry. 😂

I personally think he’s average, and has improved over the years but not expecting anything wild or agile from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This isn’t said in slight about you or your friend, BUT I’m just amazed how many vocal coaches are apparently out there… didn’t know it was such a big industry. 😂

I personally think he’s average, and has improved over the years but not expecting anything wild or agile from him.
I thought the same. Everyone's an expert when they've got a point to prove lmao

Reactions: 1
Niall has aged the best 100% … I thought he was the least attractive when younger, now he looks the most radiant .. he suits being older. Harry peaked at 21-25 - Louis, Liam and Zayn at 18 😂

Reactions: 7