One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise it was leaf print. All I see is Dalmatian.

I think Moshwag does have her own thread on here! I’ve commented on it, so unless it’s been removed since. I’ve followed her for a long while and was in lots of FB groups with her. She’s always been very out there, but since her and her partner split she’s gone even more strange!

I noticed after the conversations about her exposing Raven and safeguarding on here she removed the fact she’s a TA from her bio, set it to private and was quiet on stories and not showing much. Then she said she was out of her down mood, profile was back open and she was back to showing stuff like normal. What’s the betting she read everything on here, felt bad for a moment and then justified it to herself!

I thought it was Dalmatian too 😂 not sure how that’s a leaf print?!

Reactions: 2
It’s just a load of blobs. Brushstroke blobs. It’s kind of well done (if I tried it, it’d look like a five year old did it) but it is kind of headache inducing.

Reactions: 1
Today’s stories it seems raven is outgrowing the cot attachment bed thing and P is looking for suggestions. Hmmm her own bed in her own room maybe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today’s stories it seems raven is outgrowing the cot attachment bed thing and P is looking for suggestions. Hmmm her own bed in her own room maybe 🤔
This is what I don't understand. Why can she not just try Raven in her own room and bed. It's like it's not even an option for her. Why does she have this need to always be so edgy and crunchy? It's absolutely fine to be mainstream and put your kid in a bed of their own.

Reactions: 6
This is what I don't understand. Why can she not just try Raven in her own room and bed. It's like it's not even an option for her. Why does she have this need to always be so edgy and crunchy? It's absolutely fine to be mainstream and put your kid in a bed of their own.
And give herself some me time away from raven. That’s ok to.

Ok so I’m very nosy but we’re both members of a co-sleep group on FB and her name popped up so I had a look at her profile.

She seems to upset a lot more people on Facebook than she does on insta, most of her comments on there are from people who have nothing but praise for her parenting but she’s shared some quite crappy articles on Facebook and not everyone agrees 😳

Including one about how dreadful the UK schooling system is and one of her colleagues has (quite eloquently) pointed out she was very offended by it.

It never struck me before but why would you work in a system you so passionately disagree with? Isn’t it a bit like being an animal rights activist working for McDonald’s? 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok so I’m very nosy but we’re both members of a co-sleep group on FB and her name popped up so I had a look at her profile.

She seems to upset a lot more people on Facebook than she does on insta, most of her comments on there are from people who have nothing but praise for her parenting but she’s shared some quite crappy articles on Facebook and not everyone agrees 😳

Including one about how dreadful the UK schooling system is and one of her colleagues has (quite eloquently) pointed out she was very offended by it.

It never struck me before but why would you work in a system you so passionately disagree with? Isn’t it a bit like being an animal rights activist working for McDonald’s? 🤔🤷‍♀️

Ooooh screen shot screen shot!!

Totally agree. How much love you have for them is not determined by where they sleep!

• Heart
Haha, oh I bet she shares some hardcore crunchy sanctimony tit on FB. Anything that denigrates the choices of mainstream parents (formula milk, pushchairs, state schools - you name it) she’ll be sharing all manner of unsubstantiated bullshit about how evil it all is 🤣

And there’s a reason you can buy bedside sleeper cots for toddlers!

Lol at her writing I’m genuinely upset. Like she wasn’t the one looking for an argument by posting those things. She’s so obsessed with looking more woke she didn’t care what it looks like to others.

Reactions: 7
I doubt she never intentionally hurt someone but she did post it for a reaction. What is the group called?

What a bleeping weapon. I’m also in a gentle parenting group with Nicola (only joined so I could be nosy, because I’m not one of ‘those’ parents) and she doesn’t half post some self righteous shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's a preachy and goady duck. It's the semi sexual breastfeeding shots which are the most worrying. She's fling what bf groups have fought against for decades - non conflation of bf with sexuality. She likes to blur the lines between the two by not actually showing any breastfeeding but instead show raven asleep near one nipple while her body and fully erect nipples are storied for the world. She really is very very odd person. She knows it's a safeguarding issue for her child but doesn't care, yet she bores on non stop about the issues with schools and parenting methods. How about discussing the issues of gratuitous nudity, over exposure of your child, online safety and safeguarding of minors Nicola???

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure I saw someone ask earlier in the week what had happened to their cats! Looks like she couldn’t be bothered with them anymore, she’s had those cats for years 😔 just another indication that Raven is her sole focus and purpose. Will she be getting rid of Dean next 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Poor raven. She’s going to have a lot to handle as she grows up as she is the only thing in her mum’s life.

I’m sure I saw someone ask earlier in the week what had happened to their cats! Looks like she couldn’t be bothered with them anymore, she’s had those cats for years 😔 just another indication that Raven is her sole focus and purpose. Will she be getting rid of Dean next 🙈
What the hell, "never bite or scratch" yet that would surely be one of the very few plausible reasons to get rid of cats when you have a baby, it's not like getting rid of a dog as they're too much work with a new baby and can be unpredictable - not to mention Raven isn't even a baby anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.