One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our local police posted about having arrested someone the other week, they had been offering them hand sanitizer and baby products to mums if they sent him pictures of them breastfeeding. He claimed to work on the neonatal unit of the local hospital. Just goes to show the length people will go to to get their kicks and here she is putting it out there without question!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You wonder what goes through her head when posting that! Like she clearly knows she’s fully on show...why do it? I would dream of putting mine on the internet for all to see 🤣

I know, it’s just utterly bizarre! It’s like she’s getting some sort of weird enjoyment out of showing her stretched out nips 🤭 I suspect people have possibly been messaging her about it, as she’s suddenly made her account private!

Reactions: 3
I'm a teaching assistant and I'm still in cause of keyworker children, shes probably got out of it saying she has no childcare for Raven. The first thing they say to you when you work in a school is be mindful of your social media because they children will try to look for you cause kids are curious little things. I have to make sure my settings are up mega high. Imagine being one of her students and finding her nipple shots?! I get shes a primary school but the kids in year 5 and year 6 can have Instagram. My siblings have had Instagram, heavily monitored by parents and me might I add, since they were about 10/11
I work in early years and I've had parents trying to friend request me on Facebook so now I have a different name on there and no photos of me!

Not only that, the children in the school could have older siblings who have social media and look the Teachers up, she wouldn't be hard to find with a quick Google.

It's funny because my husband thinks I'm over the top in respect of safeguarding and that I automatically look for the worst. I said to him I don't, it's just that we have that much training, like yourself I'm guessing, that it makes you aware of things and more switched on.

Imagine if those pictures resurface when Raven is a teen and at school?

Also, did anyone get the feeling that on her latest stories where she put about them sitting at the table and that carpet picnics will resume soon, that she's not happy about using the table?!

I reckon Dean said use the table, she said no Raven prefers the floor and there's Raven, sat at the table, holding Dean's hand and loving her little life!!

She makes out Dean struggles with interaction and Raven is all about her but they look like they have a great bond to me.

I know, it’s just utterly bizarre! It’s like she’s getting some sort of weird enjoyment out of showing her stretched out nips 🤭 I suspect people have possibly been messaging her about it, as she’s suddenly made her account private!
Probably wants to stop giving the pics away for free when she can sell them to weirdos 😂

Reactions: 4
What’s the point in having a private account though if you still accept anyone to follow you? All it means is people will have to follow her to see her stories etc, but without vetting the accounts who request to follow you it still means that people can just make fake accounts if they are weirdos or whatever. I have a private account and I only accept people I know in person. Although I guess at least it’s a step in the right direction.

It really baffles me that people don’t take online safety more seriously. More bothered about followers and content, or in this case making a point to whoever it is she seems to be trying to prove it to.

That’s a good point about her job. Seems like every year the year 6’s end up in some drama over WhatsApp and everyone gets a talking to at our primary school. Surprisingly there are quite a lot of children with apps such as IG before they leave primary school. Nothing stopping them from looking her up!

Reactions: 5
Gosh I’d really hoped that the last few days without nipple shots had meant she’d got the message, but there’s another one tonight. Come on pea, you know this is pushing the limits now.

Reactions: 2
Gosh I’d really hoped that the last few days without nipple shots had meant she’d got the message, but there’s another one tonight. Come on pea, you know this is pushing the limits now.
It's almost like she's trying to prove a point. Don't know what the point is though!

Reactions: 1
Omg if I had a toddler twiddling on my nips I’d have to punch them 😂 the thought of it proper knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So unnecessary! Why would you? Grim. It’s interesting she never shows Raven actually feeding - always the creepy eyes with the other boob out. I know lots of friends who’ve breastfed toddlers but nothing like this!

She’s deleted the previous story that showed dean asleep on the sofa but has kept up the one with the nips in? I’m so confused

So unnecessary! Why would you? Grim. It’s interesting she never shows Raven actually feeding - always the creepy eyes with the other boob out. I know lots of friends who’ve breastfed toddlers but nothing like this!
I was thinking this too, it’s not the fact she’s feeding a toddler that is shocking, it’s just her showing her nips off all the time! Raven wasn’t even latched either so why not put them away 🤔

Reactions: 2
Joined solely because of this! Why is a toddler chewing on boobs? Why is a toddler sleeping with a tit in its mouth (not actually feeding)? Can someone explain this to me? Do I not understand breastfeeding? & why for the love of crap is it all on the internet all the time?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.