Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I think I’ve said it before but, the amount of young children on that group that have had to be put to sleep to have TEN teeth removed because their parents don’t want to make them brush their teeth because it’s not gentle, is ridiculous!
There was one on there the other day with someone asking how to handle their teenager during summer holidays because he just wants to stay in his room and be on his computer all day. Sarah ockwell smith commented on it advising that she ask her son to teach her how to play the computer games so she can play along with him 😂😂😂
He’s in his room because he’s a teenager and they want to get away from their parents, it’s so so normal at that age!! My brother would have rolled his eyes right back into his skull if my mum had asked if she could join in on his gaming….just give the kid a break, he needs space!!

Also if you’re still in a parenting Facebook group when your kids are teenagers, maybe you need to reassess why you’re in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I can't help but think that Nic is lying about ember pulling herself up to stand 🤔
How dare you! Her kids are child prodigies! 🙄

I feel like all this "look how mobile Ember is" is leading to "we've decided to put Ember in nursery because she's on the move and it's going to be disruptive to Queen Raven's homeschooling."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the record Pea. I have 4 kids.
When my youngest was first born, I breast fed her, whilst sat next to my 20 month old who was falling to sleep in his cot, whilst quietly reading to my 3 and 6 year old ... WHILST MY HUSBAND WAS WORKING !!
Get a fucking grip you idiot! It ain't rocket science to put your kids to bed !

• Haha

Cat_scratches

She makes me wanna vom. She really does.
My daughter is going to a mainstream school and in reception & yr1 it's all play based.
They don't have formal lessons, they have 10 minutes per day of what they call directed learning.
And I'm not paying 5k per year for that!
Why is she so preachy 🙄🙄

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She is now deciding to protect the girls and not show their faces any more.

While having an open account and not removing any previous pictures of them where they can clearly be seen.

She's definitely unwell.

• Haha
  • Wow

RLdeletedme

She annoys me so much. Boob is not a verb.

The only reason you are using boob as a verb is because you're absolutely desperate to let everyone know that you're breastfeeding, so can't possibly say that you "fed" the baby to sleep. Ohhh no, you HAVE to have "boobed" the baby. Twat.

Everyone knows you're breastfeeding, Nicola. Can't miss those giant sausage nipples. You can say you fed the baby like a normal human being.

• Heart
  • Haha

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I think I’ve said it before but, the amount of young children on that group that have had to be put to sleep to have TEN teeth removed because their parents don’t want to make them brush their teeth because it’s not gentle, is ridiculous!

• Wow
  • Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Ew, why so lazy? Photograph your pram thoroughly, empty (and cleaned, preferably) instead of scrolling through family photos that feature the pram 🤣

That photo of Ember asleep with her nappy and tummy exposed feels really wrong for a FB marketplace post.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Raven fills in yet another wipe clean activity book..."home learning."

Raven plays with wooden blocks..."maths."

She's playing, Nicola. While there's probably some educational value to her games, she's just playing. Like millions of kids the world over do. She's not doing anything unusual or spectacular, she's being a child.

Also, the saving money not having to buy uniform for this wonderful school? Works the other way for us. Because my kid is in his uniform 5 days a week, he needs less regular clothes to wear. And in a lot of cases, you can pick up school uniform at primary age from supermarkets for less than you'd spend on regular clothes.

(It may have just been a passing comment, but because she comes across so smug about everything she does, this just felt like she was being smug too 😂😂.)

FraggleRock

VIP Member
For fuck sake- I mean how is that a solution? Locking the baby away from Raven so Raven can have uninterrupted play? I wonder what goes on in that head of hers.
Ember has nearly mastered crawling at 4 months old! Ok Pea 😂
Clearly another case of her making out her kids are more ‘advanced’ than everyone else’s. The way she goes on about R’s speech being advanced - I can’t make out what Raven says half the time, she’s not very clear for a 4 year old

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
not being funny but don’t believe for a minute that kid wrote her name independently “completely out of the blue” she’s clearly been taught the letters at some point cos it’s not like she’s got a name you can easily decode into letter like sounds.

there’s nothing wrong with supporting your kid to learn to weite their name at 4 years old, but let’s call it what it is shall we- she’s learned to write her name over a period of time with practice she hasn’t just done that out of the blue 🤥
You take that back! That child is a genius!

😐🙄😂

Is this not a common thing for a child to be able to do at the age of 4, after a year at nursery?

• Haha
I joined the gentle parenting FB group as I wanted to be nosey at Peas posts.
i didn't see any of her posts, but Jesus Christ I've never come across people like it. I was gobsmacked at some of the posts and replies. How pathetic are they ?! 'Is that gentle?' , why the hell do you care if it's gentle, if it works for you and your family. Just get on and do it.
What a strange world we live in, people frightened to tell their kids no and not allow them to experience negative emotions. What a bunch of wet flannels ! 🤦

• Heart

RLdeletedme

Every school would just get on with it if a kid came in with pen on their face. As long as she wasn't being disruptive or rude, it wouldn't matter. I hate the way she paints the school as so brilliant and wonderful, when it's just a normal school.

Every teacher I've ever worked with would be like, "Oh, are you a cat today! That's nice."

I wonder how long it will take for her to realise that her child isn't "crazy", or "wild", or anything else she likes to pretend she is. She's just a normal child playing pretend.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
'breastfeed eldest because you breastfed youngest'.

Sounds healthy, Pea. Doesn't at all speak of entitlement, jealously and possessiveness.

sunchaser19

How would she get any more children to bed?? She can’t get 2 to bed, never mind anymore! She also doesn’t have 3 boobs, so she won’t be able to feed them all.
my friend said that Dean had said no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
If she thinks mainstream school is so terrible and awful why the hell does she work in one?! Imagine this bint teaching your child knowing the contempt she holds for everyone there. Or being a colleague. She is a nightmare!!!!
If I remember correctly, she posted something on her Facebook a bit ago and one her colleagues commented to asked her the same question!

Reactions: 15