One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me incredibly sad is she’s said multiple times she struggles feeding Raven a lot, she’s had strong aversions to it and isn’t loving it anymore - THAT’S OKAY! You’re allowed to matter Nicola. It’s your body, you don’t owe Raven your boobs if it makes you miserable and physically uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cannot get away from how absolutely pathetic she sounds 'please be gentle with me...' you have the answers Nicola, you just do not want to accept them because they don't fit in with your very narrow minded parenting ideal. For a group that are so free thinking and radical, they sure have a lot of issues with being flexible and 'go with the flow'. You're setting your children up to have zero resilience in a world that is going to eat them alive because you have failed to prepare them for it.

If you believe *that much* in your chosen parenting style, why do you question absolutely everything you do in relation relation your kids? Just admit it hasn't worked out the way you idealised it in your head and move on and do what is right for you and your family and not worry what crunchy mums will say on the Internet. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
2 huge parts of GP is body autonomy and modelling behaviour for your children, so why the heck is nicola not modelling having autonomy over her own body. She has aversion's to feeding R, by the sounds of it she can't stand it anymore. So be the parent, set the boundaries and model autonomy to your child. Yes you will get a few tantrums and some 'big emotions' (absolutely hate that phrase thanks to nicola and cock well smith😂) but there are other ways to soothe a child and deal with these things, but then they don't fully align with optimum permissive crunchiness and she won't be able to martyr herself so it's not for nicola I suppose 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
B0F2AFE4-7494-4CBD-81B8-6A226945E28B.jpeg

THE GENTLE EATING BOOK .... now that explains why they only eat slop and lentils in their house 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 562438

THE GENTLE EATING BOOK .... now that explains why they only eat slop and lentils in their house 🤣🙈
From what I can make out from the group the gentle eating book is just as bad as the rest of the stuff cockwell Smith spouts, there should be absolutely no restriction on snacks at all because a child should learn to self regulate. That's not something I will ever be on board with. Her meal times stuff doesn't sound as bad thought atleast.

Reactions: 7
My daughter loves food but my parents have a ‘you can eat anything, anytime’ attitude and she just eats yogurts and snacks and avoids meals when she’s there. If I took on that attitude im not sure she’d ever eat much of a meal 😂

Reactions: 6
She's been very quiet hasn't she. Wonder if she's finally been hit with reality!
That or she's pissed off at being called out by multiple people 🙊

Reactions: 5
She's been very quiet hasn't she. Wonder if she's finally been hit with reality!
That or she's pissed off at being called out by multiple people 🙊
I was thinking the same - not posted for a week and nothing on stories for the last couple of days either!

Reactions: 3
Can anyone post it?
It’s literally just a photo of her with her boob out (monkey emoji covering her sausage nip) saying she’s been quiet for a few days as life is busy! You’re not missing anything interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s literally just a photo of her with her boob out (monkey emoji covering her sausage nip) saying she’s been quiet for a few days as life is busy! You’re not missing anything interesting!
No its not, I only said it because she put it on there before insta x

According to her latest post, she keeps details about difficulties with behaviour private "out of respect for Raven." Except she doesn't. She just posts them on Facebook groups instead of Instagram. 🙄

And obviously that "respect" doesn't stretch as far as not posting pictures of Raven with a sausage nip in her mouth that her school friends might see when she's older. 😒

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.