One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s cut her hair she’s broken the rules.
She hasn’t if they’re bubbled as bubbling means you’re one household. You’re allowed a bubble (other than a childcare one) if you have a baby under one. It would be the same as if I’d cut my husbands hair, not breaking the rules.

Ps I’m not Nicola. Just clearing that up haha

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why we are overlooking the fact little R may have cut Pea’s hair because she wanted to during a jam sandwich break!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t if they’re bubbled as bubbling means you’re one household. You’re allowed a bubble (other than a childcare one) if you have a baby under one. It would be the same as if I’d cut my husbands hair, not breaking the rules.

Ps I’m not Nicola. Just clearing that up haha
I’m sure she said she was already in a bubble with her Mum, so if shes seen her stepmum and had a haircut then she’s definitely broken rules.

Reactions: 5
I'm torn.

I hate to defend her, but she could have cut it herself. I've done mine a few times now.

However, I do feel like she would have told us that? So maybe not 😬

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why we are overlooking the fact little R may have cut Pea’s hair because she wanted to during a jam sandwich break!
This was my thought too 😅 ‘Raven woke up this morning and was fascinated by cutting hair so I let her have a chop at mine with her crafting scissors. Love how her imagination works 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has a baby under 1 so if her stepmum is in her bubble she hasn’t broken any rules.

But she cant have two support bubbles. She said her mum is in her support bubble already. It step mum is in her childcare bubble then she is not allowed to be present when she is. So yeah scrumptious P broke the rules.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been mulling over the whole jealousy / grief thing.

Jealousy is a normal emotion. Envy is too, the more palatable version of jealousy. It presents in humans their whole life! In so many different situations! Things that spark jealousy in me might not in others. Things that used to make me jealous no longer do. That’s life.

I got jealous recently when the woman covering my mat leave was tagged in work place related memes on Insta by my friends and I wasn’t. I am not ashamed to admit I got jealous. I was jealous my friends were treating her how they would treat me if I was still at work. I was jealous when I looked on her profile that she was prettier than me. That’s all silly stuff but stuff I won’t apologise for because I felt it.

Is it wrong to recognise R may be jealous and help her work through those emotions? Because she’s gonna get jealous again! At some point she will. There might be a more crunchy kid at school who is more creative than her. When she’s a teenager a peer might get a pair of shoes she really wants but R’s parents said no. When she’s out in the world working her boss might be kinder to her colleague than she is to her for no apparent reason.

She’s allowed to be jealous. Why spin it into grief?! A little person has come and taken some of the attention from her. That has to sting. It stings for all us in different situations!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have no idea what the rules are with bubbles at the moment as we don’t have one ( we have no family with in a few 100 miles) but I thought you were only allowed one?

she’s previously stated that her mum is her bubble

Reactions: 1
“I gave her an extra vitamin chewy at bathtime just to ease my conscience”. I have no words, she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 10
But she cant have two support bubbles. She said her mum is in her support bubble already. It step mum is in her childcare bubble then she is not allowed to be present when she is. So yeah scrumptious P broke the rules.
Fair enough I didn’t see her mention her mum was her support bubble. Tut tut Nicola!

Reactions: 1
Shes just so stupid, why is she putting herself and the kids through all of this?! She needs to get raven in a routine it can be gentle, she doesn't need nursing to sleep while the literal newborn waits her turn, she needs to get raven in a routine, she needs to give that child some gentle boundaries and stop giving her every ounce of herself, she's leaving nothing left for ember, Dean or herself its just laughable

Reactions: 17
Really is a no brainer isn't it. Cuddle, goodnight Raven, I love you, and sleep. A 3.5 year old should be able to cope with that!

Reactions: 11
God could she sound any more unhappy and bloody miserable on her stories this morning!

Reactions: 8
God could she sound any more unhappy and bloody miserable on her stories this morning!
"Back to the grind."
Then lists basic jobs that most people do every day. It's called being an adult Pea. Throw a kid or 2 into the mix and it's called parenting.

Life isn't all activity books and playtime. This is why you let your kids learn to play independently instead of hovering around them 24/7. My kid is a year or so older than Raven, but this morning he's kept himself entertained with his Lego for a couple of hours while I've done the boring jobs.

Safety also bang on again in the Pea House I see 🤨 baby bouncer on the kitchen table, and the 3 year old is splashing cleaning chemicals around. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
I was just thinking the same..She acts like she's the only person to have children to look after and housework to do! I'll be honest I couldn't live with all that mess..It would stress me out!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.