One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be fooled, she knew Raven and Ember were girls. She found out and pretended she didn’t know. Close family and friends knew she was having girls both times.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t be fooled, she knew Raven and Ember were girls. She found out and pretended she didn’t know. Close family and friends knew she was having girls both times.
I can understand her finding out. I think she would have struggled with a boy and finding out the biological sex of the baby would have given her time to prepare. But odd to keep it a secret that she knows.

Reactions: 6
I can understand her finding out. I think she would have struggled with a boy and finding out the biological sex of the baby would have given her time to prepare. But odd to keep it a secret that she knows.
yes I do agree that it was easier on her emotions I’m sure. It’s just not “crunchy” to find out I guess, so she pretended she didn’t know. But she did. Just goes against her “honest” approach to life I guess.

Reactions: 4
A person, a person, a person. EMBER. The baby is called Ember.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck is that about? Raven probably doesn’t give a tit that Ember is there because mummy panders to her every move regardless. Raven will only resent Ember because P has made it that way. That whole post reads to me that she regrets having another baby.

Poor Ember.
Agree with 100%. I just don’t know how she can say the behaviour of having a new sibling is grief rather than jealously? Grief is associated with sadness and how can a new baby make you feel like this? It says more about her parenting than it does anything else. Of course R is jealous, every child who has a younger sibling is slightly jealous when a new baby arrives. Heck I was when my brother arrived and I’m sure my sister was when I was born. Has she posted anything positive about baby E since she was born?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again ... why did she bring Ember in to this world if she’s just “such” an inconvenience to them all. Raven shouldn’t have to share milk, because she shouldn’t still be having milk the way she does!
she’s quite possibly the most frustrating person on the planet!
I was coming on to say the same thing, it really sounds like she didn’t want another when she posts stuff like this, she really sounds like she resents Ember for taking away the relationship she had with Raven, but Raven will pick up on this feeling Pea obviously has and will in turn resent Enber herself. It’s so sad, she could’ve have prepared R for her new sibling but didn’t bother, I just have to wonder if she just had another baby for the sake of it, or because it was expected that they have another. In general she doesn’t seem thrilled to have welcomed another child into the world

Reactions: 13
Poor Ember. My goodness I don’t know if I can read this stuff any more. It just makes me so sad for her. She never writes about her in a positive light!

Reactions: 8
If I was close to Nicola and was reading this I'd be tempted to ask her if she genuinely wants Ember and if she doesn't then I'd raise her, because my goodness she doesn't seem to have anything nice to say about her and there seems to be no love there in the slightest.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A person Raven has to this, has to that. Oh god forbid. What about Raven being a person that Ember once was left screaming for milk for, out of actual hunger not just jealousy? A person who their whole lives revolve around. Ember's very basic needs are met but not much more at all and it's a tragedy. Nicola is seriously ill.

Some of the comments are bleeping hideous.
'Compare it to your husband bringing home a new girlfriend and expecting you to get along with them'.
Erm no, because it's not remotely comparable. They are both your children whom you should love and should love each other. It's not the same as being cheated on and expected to get over it. Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again ... why did she bring Ember in to this world if she’s just “such” an inconvenience to them all. Raven shouldn’t have to share milk, because she shouldn’t still be having milk the way she does!
she’s quite possibly the most frustrating person on the planet!
Shes put that about Raven having to share milk, yet her milk supply had already dried up and she said several times that Raven was sucking for comfort only.

So no, Raven wasn't sharing anything. What happened is that her supply came back during pregnancy and she carried on letting Raven take the milk.

If she hadn't had Ember, them she wouldn't be getting milk. Does she think to be a good parent you need to have a child sucking on your nipples all day?

I'd bet good money on bottles and formula for Ember because she can't say no to Raven.

Agree with 100%. I just don’t know how she can say the behaviour of having a new sibling is grief rather than jealously? Grief is associated with sadness and how can a new baby make you feel like this? It says more about her parenting than it does anything else. Of course R is jealous, every child who has a younger sibling is slightly jealous when a new baby arrives. Heck I was when my brother arrived and I’m sure my sister was when I was born. Has she posted anything positive about baby E since she was born?
No, they've even given her a crappy nickname implying she looks like a bloke. (I know babies can be funny looking things and do look like angry bald men but in this case, it just seeks to add to Nicolas dislike for her, which is why it irritates me!) She then follows up with a crappy attempt at a compliment to try and prove that she likes her.

Raven didn't get a nickname like that, she got raised up to believe she can do no wrong and everything will be Ravens way.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
She has changed her bio, flexi school? She is too young to attend school anyway so what school is she on about?

• Haha
So I would assume majority of her followers are mother’s who have lost babies or struggling to conceive. What she has written and feels about Ember is absolutely disgusting, she does not deserve another healthy little beautiful baby she does not appreciate or I feel even loves. I feel so sorry not only for little Ember but all these poor women who must see and read her posts and feel like tit at this ungrateful moron. I hope Dean takes control of Ember and let her live a life feeling loved by a parent and not always coming second best.

Reactions: 17
So I would assume majority of her followers are mother’s who have lost babies or struggling to conceive. What she has written and feels about Ember is absolutely disgusting, she does not deserve another healthy little beautiful baby she does not appreciate or I feel even loves. I feel so sorry not only for little Ember but all these poor women who must see and read her posts and feel like tit at this ungrateful moron. I hope Dean takes control of Ember and let her live a life feeling loved by a parent and not always coming second best.
I'm a loss mum and this is spot on. She's so lucky and to talk about Ember the way she does, when I'd give anything to have a beautiful baby like her, is honestly heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
‘A person everyone calls to see’ well, it’s a pandemic so poor Raven has probably got of lightly here. ‘Share her bed and milk with’ erm no, she’s four. Most four year olds have their own space and drink milk from a cup. I can’t even - That post is awful.

Reactions: 14
It's disgusting how she talks about ember and referring to it as grief. I only have 1 child but lots of my friends have 2/3 and none of them have ever referred to it as grief or even made stupid comments like that. Everyone just gets on with it!
Has anyone called her out on it on the comments? All the ones I can see are praising her but was wondering if the bad ones have been deleted?

Reactions: 10
I’m at a loss for words when it comes to what I see unfolding on her page! It’s just a bit alien to me. You start a family you spread your love equally. Across all your kids and your partner. Sure it gets hard, requires tweaks, some days someone doesn’t get the attention they deserve. It’s just what you do though!

Reactions: 11
'She made a maze with Grimm's rainbow'
No. She just put them near each other on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'I'm shattered today so instead of relaxing with Ember (like Dean is doing), I'll be spending my day doing 927 activities with Raven, the magical being'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stop the press!! R has fallen asleep alone, without being boobed - I HATE that term 🤮 See Nicola, she doesn’t need you to fall asleep, she’s a little girl who is obviously quite happy to do that alone.

Reactions: 21
'Boobed' also makes me feel sick. I think it's because it seems like it's less about the milk and more about the breast, does that make sense?
Also absolutely detest 'shooketh'.
She'll never in a million years accept that Raven doesn't 'need' her to get to sleep or that she could sleep alone. Never.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.