Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I wish Pea would stop seeking 'advice' (validation) from her echo chambers and listen to her loved ones and her own feelings which are both telling her enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

emme1122

Chatty Member
Stop the press!! R has fallen asleep alone, without being boobed - I HATE that term 🤮 See Nicola, she doesn’t need you to fall asleep, she’s a little girl who is obviously quite happy to do that alone.

Reactions: 21

sunchaser19

She’ll be one of these kids at secondary school who have no respect for the school/teachers because their parents have taught them they can do what they like. Funnily enough they’re the ones assaulting the other students and disrupting learning of others.
she won’t be going to secondary school, Pea will find her some CBeebies GCSE books to complete I’m sure😂.

and yes, Raven has hit Ember. My friend said she has and that Pea didn’t take it very seriously at all.
Raven would be much better behaved if she wasn’t with pea so much. Her own mum is turning her in to an awful human being.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Booboothefool

She just comes across as ungrateful for her pretty charmed existence. I know she lost a child in the most horrific circumstances but she's brought home two healthy babies, If this isn't what she wanted... What is?
This is 100% spot on. I lost a baby, I've now been told I could have womb cancer and if I have I'll never bring a baby home.
'The grind' and parenting one (or more if I was lucky) children is literally all I dream of! These types of posts come across very insensitive given the nature and circumstances in which alot of her followers have found her.

• Heart
  • Sad

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She talks all the time about what they apparently lose out on because of ember. Never what she adds to the family. You would think someone who has lost a child would phrase that post more carefully.

• Sad
What makes me incredibly sad is she’s said multiple times she struggles feeding Raven a lot, she’s had strong aversions to it and isn’t loving it anymore - THAT’S OKAY! You’re allowed to matter Nicola. It’s your body, you don’t owe Raven your boobs if it makes you miserable and physically uncomfortable.

• Heart

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
God she is so bloody annoying. R wanted to chuck toilet paper in water, so thats what we did. Its half 7 in the morning, calm yourself.
This time last year, toilet roll was gold dust. Ungrateful cow. 😂

Now she's whinging about maybe having a pram to push with Ember in the sling. Firstly, if it was Raven, she'd carry her actual car on her back if it so pleaseth Queen Raven and secondly, interesting how she's so keen to keep trying when it's Ember that doesn't like something but if Raven doesn't like something she... Let's see.. compromises basic car seat safety laws and guidelines to please her.

• Haha

sunchaser19

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again ... why did she bring Ember in to this world if she’s just “such” an inconvenience to them all. Raven shouldn’t have to share milk, because she shouldn’t still be having milk the way she does!
she’s quite possibly the most frustrating person on the planet!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
The first nice post she’s written about Ember in the entire 3 months she’s been alive, a day after she gets called out on her lack of bond with her....she’s definitely trying to prove something. How sad!

Whatajoker

What the fuck was that post about. The loss for Raven. Pal, she’s living at home with you. In your pocket all the time. Her umbilical cord may as well be attached. It isn’t a loss for Raven. Poor Ember isn’t allowed a mother because you feel guilty that Raven doesn’t have your undivided attention. This is on you P. You had 9 months to prepare R. Routine. Life adjustments and you failed at it. You could of done your best but you didn’t. You expected a newborn to fit around you and Raven. Moron.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The bit that’s puzzling me is Ember apparently not feeding much during the night. Anyone who’s BF a baby that young knows exactly what night time is like... 🤨
Mine was EBF and slept through the night from 8 weeks. I will only reveal that anonymously because telling someone that in real life would give them free license to stab me and honestly I would just have to take it.

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
This woman is a teaching assistant. She works with young children. She cannot seriously think that Raven is playing and learning any differently or quicker than other kids her age?

She gives the impression that she thinks Raven is some kind of child prodigy. From what she shows, she doesn't appear to be any more advanced than any other 3 year old.

sunchaser19

Think I said it previously, but I seriously cannot understand a mother that won’t have play disturbed by a crying baby, but will have everyone’s sleep disturbed by a ridiculous sleep set up!! Surely Raven’s sleep is more important than her play time? She doesn’t think normally at all.

sunchaser19

Don’t be fooled, she knew Raven and Ember were girls. She found out and pretended she didn’t know. Close family and friends knew she was having girls both times.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
It's so lovely actually seeing Dean playing with Raven and pushing Ember in the pram. Actually seeing him being allowed to be father to his children rather than just a donor that's hidden away😂 raven seemed to be really enjoying his company too
Dean will suffer for that tomorrow. He won't be allowed food, water or to speak.

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Mean comments about children are not allowed
Oh here we go with her condescending shit about breastfeeding. Naturally this, naturally that, breastfeeding is misunderstood... No it's not. What's misunderstood is that it's a personal choice (and sometimes there is no choice - I for one could not breastfeed even though I wanted to and I was sad FOR ME, no one else. My son was fed and what was all that mattered and our bond is fantastic).
I have found that those who chose not to breastfeed never press on others to also not breastfeed but those who choose to do it often press their views on those who do not. What's misunderstood with Nicola is why she would force herself through what sounds like such a painful, distressing time with aversions when Raven no longer NEEDS milk, she just wants it; she 'naturally' upped her intake through jealousy and that wasn't managed well in that Nicola doesn't ever let anyone, including Dean, step in where Raven is concerned. She felt guilty? She should! She's raising Raven to think that she will always get what she wants and that the worst possible outcome is that she may have to wait. There's never an actual 'no' used.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart