One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost certain Dean and The Hat will have had to go home? Dads were never allowed to stay at the hospital I gave birth at, even pre covid. And Nicola and ember stay in for the checks then will have been discharged next day. So guessing he went home to the sleep space 🥴 with Raven and grandma went home?
Or they all utilised the sleep space so Raven wasn't confused... Creeps.

Ember is huge! And Raven has enough teeth for 3 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nicola did mention she was staying overnight to monitor Embers heart. I hope everything is ok
They did it with Raven too. Its standard after what happened to Winter.

He’s supposed to be a retail manager at All Saints! I’m not sure why he’s still going out to work as clothes shops aren’t open. Unless he’s changed jobs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Are All Saints open for click and collect? Clothes shops round here are still open for that so he could be doing that.

She posted that yesterday, so I think it was last night they were staying overnight!

You must have missed the post a few weeks back, apparently he is now sleeping in another room because of his early shifts and snoring, which are suddenly issues after them all sharing the bed for the last 3.5 years 🤔
I did miss that! Yikes. I wonder how long it’ll last, she’ll literally have to have her back to Raven to sleep safely with Ember!

Reactions: 1
I did miss that! Yikes. I wonder how long it’ll last, she’ll literally have to have her back to Raven to sleep safely with Ember!

I wonder if she will post on Instagram when Raven inevitably starts throwing tantrums now Ember is in the mix, but going with history she will be posting how rosy everything is on stories and posts and bemoaning how ‘poor’ Raven is struggling to adapt to the new baby. I’m just bracing myself for the crunchy tandem breastfeeding posts 😬

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will post on Instagram when Raven inevitably starts throwing tantrums now Ember is in the mix, but going with history she will be posting how rosy everything is on stories and posts and bemoaning how ‘poor’ Raven is struggling to adapt to the new baby. I’m just bracing myself for the crunchy tandem breastfeeding posts 😬
I don’t think it’ll be long, I think that’s why she’s continued dry nursing purely so they can tandem feed. Brace yourself...

• Haha
I find all her posts insensitive. I'm so happy for her that her two girls are here and healthy of course I am. She deserves this so much.
But her one day winter page is about loss and then her book about grief. I just feel that it's insensitive to post so much of this on her page and not keep it her personal one

Reactions: 7
So she had a baby what, two days ago? And Dean couldn’t just take Raven to nursery she had to get them both up and dressed and there?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she had a baby what, two days ago? And Dean couldn’t just take Raven to nursery she had to get them both up and dressed and there?!
Nicola has said that Dean doesn’t drive. Maybe she should have kept Raven at home for the rest of the week and not pushed out to nursery

Nicola has said that Dean doesn’t drive but he could have walked or taken the bus ( I don’t know how far away the nursery is ). Maybe she should have kept Raven at home for the rest of the week and not pushed out to nursery

I don’t blame her for taking Raven to nursery, routine is helpful and it gives Raven some fun and stimulation. Why Dean couldn’t have the baby home I don’t know - oh wait, silly me, he’s not allowed!

Reactions: 10
I'm glad someone else has mentioned Raven's teeth. I've never seen anything quite like it. Hopefully her adult teeth will come through normally.

• Haha
I'm glad someone else has mentioned Raven's teeth. I've never seen anything quite like it. Hopefully her adult teeth will come through normally.
Hahha I thought the same but I wasn’t sure if this was normal for a girl her age and I was just being nasty? 🙈

Reactions: 3
Think of the crunchy points and gloating at the nursery gates she'll have got for taking her two days after giving birth 🙄

For those whose got her on fb the burger saucers are out a kid on each sausage nip 🥴 I mean didnt wanna see that over my breakky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Dean took Ember into the spare room. Erm, sorry. Anyone else think he should've taken Raven? Brand new baby gets taken out of the sleep space so Raven can resettle... There's something so backwards about all this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Dean took Ember into the spare room. Erm, sorry. Anyone else think he should've taken Raven? Brand new baby gets taken out of the sleep space so Raven can resettle... There's something so backwards about all this.

I totally agree!

Reactions: 11
i have literally just come on to say the exact same thing!!!! That story has really really annoyed me! Can’t believe it! You couldn’t make it up!

Reactions: 10
Meh, I can see it’s a big change for Raven. I honestly think she needs to rethink her sleep space, it’s just not going to work and isn’t fair on Nicola herself to feel so overwhelmed overnight but also it’s not fair on Raven. Just a bit baffled by the whole thing, great Dean took the baby but honestly how is this going to work?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.