One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As her pregnancy progresses the milk will come in, ready for the next baby. So all those antibodies from the virus will be great for Raven
But at the moment, as in, right now, she has no milk and R is dry nursing.
There's nothing, zip, nadda.
There aren't antibodies in air.
She has literally said, she has no milk.
She's around 35-36 weeks now.
She ain't doing it for antibodies

Reactions: 2
But at the moment, as in, right now, she has no milk and R is dry nursing.
There's nothing, zip, nadda.
There aren't antibodies in air.
She has literally said, she has no milk.
She's around 35-36 weeks now.
She ain't doing it for antibodies
She will have milk in the third trimester

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's in her 3rd trimester.
She's said she has no milk.
I'm. Not making it up - she said it.
New member, are you deliberately being obtuse?
Strange that it’s a new account and they’ve literally only posted on this thread, wonder if they are a friend of Peas?

I feel bad for being irritated by her so much! But I still am 🤣🤣🤣 I was scrolling stories yesterday and it’s just raven crafting, and that’s fine and it’s lovely, nothing wrong there. Yet it still annoyed me, she comes across like.... my child is so good at this, my child is very creative, it’s all Truman show esq where I actually felt weirded out by watching her kid play. My kid is creative, my child can also use scissors etc but her sheer volume of content of Raven playing is almost like she’s trying to ‘show’ us how to play with our own kids. It just comes across so wrong. I follow other accounts who do play prompts and have videos of ideas of what to do with kids and watch them with loads more interest. But Nicolas seems like she thinks she is very above everyone else and she needs to educate us on how to entertain our kids. They seem like a lovely little family and she is a great mum, I make no judgments on how she chooses to feed her kids etc, or how she’s changed since being a mum (that’s life sometimes). But.... stop coming across like you are teaching us how to parent!

Reactions: 3
Discussing someone who puts their whole live on a public social platform is neither judging nor insulting.
Don't want people's opinion on on you? Don't broadcast every aspect of your life on insta.
Obtuse in this context means, slow to understand.
Couldn't give 2 shits if she breastfed raven until her wedding day. My issue was the contradiction of what she, herself said.
And you literally do not know my views on breastfeeding. So how can you say I am wrong?
Find this thread uncomfortable reading? Take yourself elsewhere?
Or start a rave thread for her.
Round up the crunchies and praise queen pea?

Last edited:
Discussing someone who puts their whole live on a public social platform is neither judging nor insulting.
Don't want people's opinion on on you? Don't broadcast every aspect of your life on insta.
Obtuse in this context means, slow to understand.
Couldn't give 2 shits if she breastfed raven until her wedding day. My issue was the contradiction of what she, herself said.
And you literally do not know my views on breastfeeding. So how can you say I am wrong?
Find this thread uncomfortable reading? Take yourself elsewhere?
Or start a rave thread for her.
Round up the crunchies and praise queen pea?
Sorry, not meaning your wrong, or remotely interested in anyone's breastfeeding views, just stating how breastfeeding works. She'll have milk.
I'm not slow to understand either 😂 completely understand how lactation, antibodies and human milk works 😃

Obtuse - annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand 🤣
I'm neither, but find that rich coming from a forum that is all about insulting and making judgements about people 🙄
I've been a member since July 19. Looked but never commented as mildly amusing as I find it all, I also find some of it uncomfortable reading.
With this though, whatever your views on breastfeeding an older child, you're wrong. She might have been dry nursing throughout her pregnancy, it often dries up, but the milk will be there now providing the good stuff to her daughter.
For info, not a friend.
Why join if you don’t like this sort of forum?
If you don’t like what is written, why comment?
Feel free as another member has said to start a rave thread about her! Instead of trying to disregard what is said on this one. It’s a fact Peas milk has dried up, you saying it will be there doesn’t make it true, when she’s admitted it herself that she hasn’t got any.

You'll also find alot of people on this thread aren't judging, they are commentating and a lot of us myself included have expressed numerous times how we are actually worried for nicola and her mental and physical health. There are so many red flags across her whole grid and stories to show this. If she was really bothered by this forum she'd be more respectful of her daughters privacy and not put her on IG or lock her profile down. You can still spread awareness for things like baby loss, gentle parenting and breastfeeding without encroaching on your child's private life. It's pretty simple, when you put yourself out there to the masses you should expect the masses to have an opinion. Life isn't a echo chamber.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watching her recent stories. She’s bothering to wash and stain remove old white vests when she can just buy a pack of 3 for about 3 quid in Asda. She’s so cheap 😬

Reactions: 4
Just watching her recent stories. She’s bothering to wash and stain remove old white vests when she can just buy a pack of 3 for about 3 quid in Asda. She’s so cheap 😬
She’s literally rubbing dry powder into them too 😂 you need to put them in soak with the powder or make a paste with water and then rub it in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ugh we’re back to the dry nursing tit shots. Just when you think she’s stopped, she’s shoving her sausage nips in your face again 🙄

• Haha
Sorry, not meaning your wrong, or remotely interested in anyone's breastfeeding views, just stating how breastfeeding works. She'll have milk.
I'm not slow to understand either 😂 completely understand how lactation, antibodies and human milk works 😃
She said on one of her stories that she hadn't had milk for months but Raven likes to suck on her nipples for comfort.

She's also said she currently has no milk and is dry but is happy for Raven to keep sucking for comfort.

I also follow someone else who is due to give birth in the next two weeks and her milk hasn't come in yet and she has a 3 year old who is dry feeding (sucking but no milk)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.