One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh because maths at 8.30pm at night for a 3 year old is great education! Not like most 3 year olds who will be tucked up in bed at a reasonable hour, the mastermind child herself HAS to be filmed counting her marbles which might I add are probably Deans which he lost a long time ago letting a child dictate his whole life.

Also the smarmy picture this morning, ‘thank you for all your advice’ but I’m not going to take it. You can shove it up your arses because pea does what pea wants which is actually what Raven wants because god forbid she ever hears the word No! That is swearing in the crunchy household
39 and a bit weeks pregnant and down on the floor playing with marbles at 8 o’clock at night to prove your 3 year old is cleverer than everyone else’s. Who could be arsed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t she play with her child without recording it and posting it on her stories? It’s all she does. Also, if my partner let me carry my child up the stairs heavily pregnant id be questioning him as a man , and if he let it in the bath while im trying to relax id also question his parenting! Ridiculous. SAY NO to the kid!

Reactions: 8
Id be raging at my partner if he couldn't entertain our child for half hour whilst I had a bath!
but then again in that house she would be raging at her partner if he said ‘no’ to their child! Raven is going to really struggle with this new baby.

Reactions: 7
Can’t she play with her child without recording it and posting it on her stories? It’s all she does. Also, if my partner let me carry my child up the stairs heavily pregnant id be questioning him as a man , and if he let it in the bath while im trying to relax id also question his parenting! Ridiculous. SAY NO to the kid!
Yeah but remember it’s her that champions the gentle parenting, not him. I have a feeling if he did say the n word to Raven, Nicola herself would chastise him. Also from what she said, the bathroom is next to the living room, so chances are she just ran in the bathroom, not much he could do, especially as Nicola sets these scenarios up, door open no doubt calling her name.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they do parent her. They let her rule the roost and then have the arrogance to think they are superior to others. Dean included.
Raven simply isn’t going to cope in the world if they don’t start equipping her with the tools to do so. They works won’t bend around Raven like they do.

Reactions: 7
Pigeon Thunder 😂

I'm expecting something along the same lines as the other two. Wren, Willow, River, Sage...something nature-y.
Autumn, Summer, Conker, Acorn,

Kestrel, Robin, Great Tit 😂

Is she only running these baths in the hope Raven will come in so she can take photos of her? She is literally days away from giving birth, a bath on her own is the least she deserves! Just explain no sorry you can’t get in mummy’s tummy is big and I’m uncomfortable?

Ridiculous.

Curry and eggs for lunch... yummy... 😳💨
I mean, she has a bathroom door, shut the bloody thing!!

But then I reckon all locks are removed and no doors are ever closed.

Reactions: 3
Seriously what animal is she gonna name this one after? I can't wait to find out.

The theme is animal and season/weather so I'm going with...

Squirrel Sunshine or Autumn Aadvark.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waiting for the new baby post... Can’t wait to hear all about her birth story. She probably had the baby at home cuz Raven wouldn’t let her leave and Raven cut the chord 😂
No I shouldn’t joke really hopefully she has a healthy little baby and all is well x

Reactions: 2
Waiting for the new baby post... Can’t wait to hear all about her birth story. She probably had the baby at home cuz Raven wouldn’t let her leave and Raven cut the chord 😂
No I shouldn’t joke really hopefully she has a healthy little baby and all is well x
prob cut the chord with her teeth come on max crunchy points required x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.