Ollie and Gareth Locke-Locke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even putting aside the ethical issues with surrogacy, fancy making aesthetics the most important trait for your egg donor. God forbid their children look like anything less than a supermodel.

They've clearly never seen the offspring of ex-supermodel Christie Brinkley who were fathered by the slightly more unfortunate-looking Billy Joel, or Demi Moore's daughters with Bruce Willis.
My own mother was stunning-looking when she was young. Me? Not so much ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Newsflash boys - babies even as they get older don’t always sleep through the night. Heaven forbid you have to care for your baby during the night.
This has confirmed they have no actual interest in parenting just merching the poor baby. Commercial surrogacy needs to be banned. Human beings shouldn't be for sale we don't even take puppies from their mothers straightaway. They could have adopted if they were serious about parenting or there's plenty of women out there who aren't in a relationship and want kids so they could coparent together. Much more healthy than the current set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am really quite against most sleep training but I can’t believe (but I can) they don’t even want to do the work themselves. They want someone else to move in for a week and do the hard work instead. Presumably leave their babies crying with a complete stranger.

The Chelsea / wealthy set are so cold hearted.
Kate Lawler done exactly this when Noa was a baby. Noa will will 3 next month and she still bleeping bangs on constantly about sleep! Bore off you bleeping boring bag of bones. 🥱 Was sleep training even a thing in the olden days or did our parents just get on with it? I’m 44 and don’t have children so I’ve got no idea how this tit works. 🤷🏼‍♀️ On a different note, it’s really scary how much these influenzers over share photos and videos of their children. Nothing is kept private these days and the children don’t have any choice of being put out there for the world and it’s dog to see. 😡

Reactions: 2
They harp on about being blessed but still monetise their babies. It’s really grim. What’s the worst though is that these companies dish out gifts to these “influencers”. Who actually could pay for them and who really don’t deserve them. I purposely don’t buy anything I see promoted by an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kate Lawler done exactly this when Noa was a baby. Noa will will 3 next month and she still bleeping bangs on constantly about sleep! Bore off you bleeping boring bag of bones. 🥱 Was sleep training even a thing in the olden days or did our parents just get on with it? I’m 44 and don’t have children so I’ve got no idea how this tit works. 🤷🏼‍♀️ On a different note, it’s really scary how much these influenzers over share photos and videos of their children. Nothing is kept private these days and the children don’t have any choice of being put out there for the world and it’s dog to see. 😡
I think the reason sleep is more of an issue now is because older generations would have babies sleep on their tummies, and they sleep deeper / better but this is an increased risk for SIDS so I think now the guidance is to sleep on the back, babies don’t sleep as well, perhaps they feel less secure and snuggly. It’s obviously right but it’s just a killer for parents. But I have no sympathy for those that are wealthy who can and do hire help yet still complain. I’m not against people hiring cleaners, mothers help etc to help ease the load. But to hire someone to do something like sleep training, which in itself is very distressing for the baby, is just awful.

ETA I don’t follow Kate so don’t know what Noa’s sleep is like now but it’s perfectly normal for children under 5 to wake in the night. It’s perfectly normal for any human of any age to wake in the night sometimes! Most people do just get on with it once out of the baby stage.

They harp on about being blessed but still monetise their babies. It’s really grim. What’s the worst though is that these companies dish out gifts to these “influencers”. Who actually could pay for them and who really don’t deserve them. I purposely don’t buy anything I see promoted by an influencer.
Or when said ‘influenzers’ (I twist the word influenza, because like the flu, these cretins of society are everywhere) don’t #af/ad their freebies.