Olivia White House of White

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gasped when she announced that her NINE year old has started growing hair and has BO.
Mortifying.

Reactions: 8
Hey Mega witch, this isn’t something you’ve come up with, I did this with my daughters only I kept it PRIVATE. This stuff is embarrassing enough for young girls, yes I know there shouldn’t be stigma or embarrassment surrounding the topic but THERE IS. Stop broadcasting your child’s PERSONAL things for money. Scrag.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Just looking at this woman makes me angry. What is the point of broadcasting the kid’s private business, is she angling for a lifetime supply of modibody or what?
They didn’t have a wedding boo bloody hoo, could she not get #kindly gifted everything? What is the wedding photo shoved up every year?
piss off into oblivion with misskyreeknowitall.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looking at this woman makes me angry. What is the point of broadcasting the kid’s private business, is she angling for a lifetime supply of modibody or what?
They didn’t have a wedding boo bloody hoo, could she not get #kindly gifted everything? What is the wedding photo shoved up every year?
piss off into oblivion with misskyreeknowitall.
Also she seems to have a lot of girlfriends so why not just chat amongst them or bloody google for help with a pre teen. It’s really cruel of her to share such intimate things about her daughters changing body. This should not be content.

Reactions: 9
Nothing is private these days i feel sorry for all these influncers kids. But she definitely putting all this pre teen stuff out there fishing for freebies. Typical.

I actually think it has nothing to do with her kid. Its just her playing bleeping games to get at that person/business she doesn't like.

Livvy is a rude, nasty bleep. Period.

Reactions: 12
I actually think it has nothing to do with her kid. Its just her playing bleeping games to get at that person/business she doesn't like.

Yes probably a bit of both. Good topic for engagement on her new “Olivia white” page and asking for ideas and avoiding mentioning the local based business that sells the products and items she’s asking for help with.

Reactions: 1
Girllllll is this necessary?

Also I hope her followers suggested her nemesis’s brand Little Miss Period heheView attachment 1906451
This is a convo you have privately with girl friends or trusted school mum friends, not to be blasted in public. duck me, are influencers incapable of thinking about anyone but themselves? Zero empathy and zero thought on how this affects their children.

100%… the other business she promoted has gone from 500 followers to almost 1200 followers. Knowing full well RL has the period business. I’d put money on it that her daughter isn’t even going through this and shes playing yet another game. Yet claims that’s she’s all about good vibes and positive energy… yeah right! Nothing but a bully!

Reactions: 8
This is disgusting. Does she realise her child is an actual person and not just an extension of her? Assuming not 🙄 Everyone in her large country town would follow her (just how country towns work) and now they all know this about her daughter. Including boys and MEN. Hey HOW, how about buying a BOOK to read with your daughter so she can ask questions? Leave it in her room for her to flip through. Kaz Cooke has one specifically for 8-12 year olds and it is EXCELLENT.

Reactions: 9
Is school back for her brats babies tomorrow, will they remember to wear their shoes & take their school bags.?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Put some clothes on Livvy your giving ELL vibes. Some people are too comfortable on the app lol
968619C7-E674-486D-9B88-5430EC366602.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Kids aren’t even back at school for the year and she’s already looking at flights OS (one would assume not during school holidays) 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Random stuff this b.tch sold on fb marketplace....school uniforms, wtf, if they are still in good condition don't you donate to the school second hand uniform shop Or give away to someone? It's not like she's on poverty street. WOW.

Olivia White #2
Goes to every function but hates going out guys!
The ultimate mean girl, when life is hard away she flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.