Olivia White House of White

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia White - House of White Thread #1
Ultimate grifter and holiday queen šŸ˜‚ Livy finds herself on an underwhelming trip of Italy and Paris. I think she was hoping for her Lizzy McGuire moment?! Sorry no Paolo when you are tagging along 2 kids and a stinking attitude šŸ« . Letā€™s see what she will complain about next?! Food prices, lines, the weather, life in general! MEH!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely thereā€™s a trip to Disneyland Paris yet to come? The queues will be too long and there will be too many people šŸ™„.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s always constantly tagging some guy Matty and never hubby šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her entitlement on this trip has genuinely made me see red. I canā€™t believe that she can take a bleeping free trip to Rome AND still behave like an ungrateful brat.

Reactions: 14
Her true colours are well and truly shining through an entitled whiny brat which an overinflated ego who needs to grow up.

Reactions: 12
Travelling overseas with kids is no small thing. She's gotten a free ride with no gratitude to show for it for far too long. I might be a bit OCD, but when we go O/S.... I take a folder with a printed confirmation of every single booking - reservation, activities etc, including full details of the bookings. It's so much easier than flicking back through emails and apps. I think she booked exactly what she got and like others said, thought she could sneak the kids in on the same booking. She would have shared her booking to prove it if she had really booked a family room.

- her ā€œdesignedā€ Alibaba champagne flutes
- the body positivity turned grifted tummy tuck
- can she learn to brush her childrenā€™s hair
- selling gifted products back to her followers
- this tone deaf whinge about her Euro summer holiday

Reactions: 19
Her own SISTER owning a start up fitness wear line yet she never promotes because no doubt her sister doesn't pay her and she already pumps another brand.

She is such a pig.

Surely everyone remembers her mean girl behaviour with Mel Watts?! Watts left that party in tears!? HOW was a drunken disgrace.

Reactions: 13
-Donā€™t forget her whining about lock downs and covid
-Flying to America at the start of the pandemic and acting like she was untouchable then having a cry about having to isolate when she got back
-her drama with Mel Watts at some Kyree event where she was the MC

Found this on her blog šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yes! The Mummy makeover!! Didn't a video of her surgeon get leaked not long after her surgery of him behaving inappropriately during surgery, dancing, singing. Generally being unsafe

Reactions: 6
Is she a baby? Why do we need to know her sleeping habits! Ahhh most boring content ever

23411638-715A-4EE1-80D4-5A3C7723D3B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s right! Forgot about that drama with Mel Watts.

Even the fact sheā€™s a Disney adult gives me the ick haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HOW has yapped on about being an only child of a single mother & she knows nothing about her father except that he's no good(mum said so, so must be true). Next minute she's taking her sister to Disneyland for her birthday. I don't get it?
Well I do get that bad dad must have fathered another kid, hope the sister is not a mean witch like Livvie.

The Japan trip, why did she need all that help when she can supposedly speak Japanese? It used to say that on her bio.
For someone that travels so much why don't her & the brats babies wear sensible footwear for walking around all day.?

Reactions: 5
She will flip over having her own thread! Come on liv canā€™t wait to see you lose your tit over this soonšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚just like all the other sooky rants you have. Hahahahaha designed that ridiculous alibaba glass what a joke you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I couldnā€™t stand that ā€œI saved 30kā€ article. Um ok. I could save 30k if a lot of tit is gifted to me too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.