Olivia White House of White

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the thread I didn't know I needed!!

I used to be a loyal follower of HOW, in 2019 she ran a competition on her insta and I won it! Followed the instructions and sent my details, her assistant (I assume because they all need one app🙄arently

Sorry guys new poster and I accidentally shared my comment before finishing it and now can't delete it so here is all of it 🫠.

I used to be a loyal follower of HOW, in 2019 she ran a competition on her insta and I won it! Followed the instructions and sent my details, her assistant emailed back advising all good and that she had sent my details to the company to send the prize (I assume, because they all need one apparently 🙄).
I was so excited to win this, it was going to be put away to give to my eldest for Christmas as we had recently had our 2nd child and money was super tight.

Any who weeks went by and I've received nothing, meanwhile shes living it up at Disneyworld and going to the premier of Toy Story 4... I eventually message her and for months it's a string of excuses "she's looking into it, she hasn't heard back, she'd have to buy one herself and didn't have the money (yeah ok Olivia) etc. Eventually I let it go because I wasn't going to give her any more energy than I already had and I unfollowed her that day.

Even to this day I'm still so angry and frustrated by what happened, makes me wonder if anyone actually ever gets a prize they "win" from her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sorry guys new poster and I accidentally shared my comment before finishing it and now can't delete it so here is all of it 🫠.

I used to be a loyal follower of HOW, in 2019 she ran a competition on her insta and I won it! Followed the instructions and sent my details, her assistant emailed back advising all good and that she had sent my details to the company to send the prize (I assume, because they all need one apparently 🙄).
I was so excited to win this, it was going to be put away to give to my eldest for Christmas as we had recently had our 2nd child and money was super tight.

Any who weeks went by and I've received nothing, meanwhile shes living it up at Disneyworld and going to the premier of Toy Story 4... I eventually message her and for months it's a string of excuses "she's looking into it, she hasn't heard back, she'd have to buy one herself and didn't have the money (yeah ok Olivia) etc. Eventually I let it go because I wasn't going to give her any more energy than I already had and I unfollowed her that day.

Even to this day I'm still so angry and frustrated by what happened, makes me wonder if anyone actually ever gets a prize they "win" from her.
That is shitful behaviour from her and pretty much how I think most of these influencers go about giving prizes. I’m sorry this happened to you

Reactions: 8

Welcome, new member, you have found your people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

welcome!
I’m sorry that happened to you. Can you report her to Instagram?

Imagine if HOW won a prize & it never turned up, we would NEVER hear the end of it. Who cares if she had to buy the prize herself, the amount of stuff this b.tch gets for free & sells 'donates'. Is cute little Ted her assistant?
Can't stand this woman or her family & I've never met any of em.

Reactions: 12

I’m sorry that happened to you.. what a crappy thing 🙁 welcome to Tattle!

As if Livvy needs an assistant. All she does is post competitions (bogus ones now it seems like it!) and film reels. Much busy.

Reactions: 1

Hey what was the prize? I’m curious. She’s had a few dodgy prose giveaways. Where someone she knows in her town has won lol

Reactions: 2
Hey what was the prize? I’m curious. She’s had a few dodgy prose giveaways. Where someone she knows in her town has won lol

Hey! It was a Baby Alive Real As Real Can Be doll. Wouldn't surprise me if the other person who won was someone she knows 😑

Reactions: 3
How old is that Olivia meant to be??? The childish crap she posts or actually reposts from others is inane. She acts like a 13 yo let loose with her mums Insta account. Boring as batshit and so cringey 😬.

So tempted to reply. But didn’t as I don’t want to give her the clicks.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How old is that Olivia meant to be??? The childish crap she posts or actually reposts from others is inane. She acts like a 13 yo let loose with her mums Insta account. Boring as batshit and so cringey 😬.

So tempted to reply. But didn’t as I don’t want to give her the clicks.
Bozo the Chrome Dome is my suggestion for the DJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no

I would be mortified if I found out my mum had announced to 157000 followers online that I had BO and was starting to grow pubic hair. Wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Girllllll is this necessary?

Also I hope her followers suggested her nemesis’s brand Little Miss Period hehe
B295104E-AEC9-4B3D-86E5-D06126E32057.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.