Olivia White House of White

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty easy to 'find' stuff around the house to sell when most of the stuff found has been # kindly gifted to you. Scumbag.
Give up the lying Livvy! You don't fund anything! Your holidays are literally paid for! Grifting, lying nasty asshole.

Reactions: 7
The irony of some article saying she sells unwanted gear and uses points to fund family holidays. Probs because she drops hundreds of dollars on shiz, wears / uses them minimally, sells them for $ and the collects consumerism points in the process.

Reactions: 4
Pretty easy to 'find' stuff around the house to sell when most of the stuff found has been # kindly gifted to you. Scumbag.
Not to mention that listing a bunch of crap on Marketplace, then dealing with potential buyers, organising pickups etc can be a full time job in itself! I have used it in the past and it always just ends up being more hassle than it’s worth. One or two items maybe, but not a house full of junk. And not all of us have the time either to sit around on our arses all day and post ads for the tit we have accumulated over the years! Why wouldn’t she just donate - sure holidays are great but also giving to those in need feels pretty good too, you should try it Livvy babe.

Reactions: 3
Not to mention that listing a bunch of crap on Marketplace, then dealing with potential buyers, organising pickups etc can be a full time job in itself! I have used it in the past and it always just ends up being more hassle than it’s worth. One or two items maybe, but not a house full of junk. And not all of us have the time either to sit around on our arses all day and post ads for the tit we have accumulated over the years! Why wouldn’t she just donate - sure holidays are great but also giving to those in need feels pretty good too, you should try it Livvy babe.
Also I’m sure Crome Domes business affords their lifestyle. She doesn’t work THAT hard. Most of these influencers have hobbies with full time jobs lmao.

Does the witch just ever donate and giveaway stuff... she acts likes she poor, who can even be bothered with facebook market place.. lol

Reactions: 2
Needs tips for their vow vOwEl renewal.....code for give me anything & everything #kindly gifted. Scumbag.

Reactions: 1
The latest dribble on her stories!? What's with the constant bleeping clapping!?

• Haha
Any new thread name suggestions?
---

Or we can’t be bothered? 😂

Reactions: 1
New Thread Title#
Olivia White....... Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.