Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, the taylor swift monopoly board she is selling on Etsy is so illegal in terms of copyright against taylor swift AND monopoly. She has already made over 2k profit and needs to be reported! Does anyone know how to report? Seems you can't report to Etsy unless you are the intellectual property owner or representative :unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Guys, the taylor swift monopoly board she is selling on Etsy is so illegal in terms of copyright against taylor swift AND monopoly. She has already made over 2k profit and needs to be reported! Does anyone know how to report? Seems you can't report to Etsy unless you are the intellectual property owner or representative :unsure:

Click on the listing itself then scroll to the bottom, and then click “i don’t think it meets etsys policies”

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Send a link to Taylor’s lawyers. Lol I’m sure she’ll get a cease and desist in no time from TS or monopoly

Reactions: 4

I thought she made it for just her and her girls and husband. She is selling it on Etsy, hahahahaha. Thats a whole heap of legal tit heading her way. Cant use the neurodivergent status for that. Silly girl.

Reactions: 12
I've found Taylor's lawyer's email address and have notified them but if anyone also wants to report, it's [email protected].

Why do influencers think they are above the law, it's ridiculous. They can't be this stupid, surely. If she was a true swifty, she wouldn't be ripping off Taylor's intellectual property and image in order to personally profit in the first place :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
She’s now made $2660 in just a few days. I hope they or Etsy take action and make her pay it back

Reactions: 7
Someone should make a game of Olivia's likeness and sell it on Etsy. Wonder how she'd react to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5