Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
If she’s aware of her disordered eating she’s disgusting for flaunting it to impressionable girls with her tiktok body checks tbh

Reactions: 34

queencarmen

VIP Member
She might not be rich compared to her nepo baby friends but she is compared to the majority of people that’s just a fact

• Heart

gem106

‘only decided to get it removed when she saw her fave TikTok musician had a scar on her arm so decided she would get the surgery too to match’

also I know the parcel thing is awful but I don’t want us to skim over this part as well… how vain and self obsessed and insecure do you have to be to not get literal cancer removed from your body because you don’t want a scar, and then only get it removed bc you see someone else with a scar and then decide you want to match them? that’s so childish and stupid

burnerboi

idk i think social media has thwarted our minds a lot where we forget genuinely how ugly 99% of the population are lol. for all her flaws i do think olivia is very attractive - she doesn't have an exceptional unique model beauty, but she fits conventional beauty standards pretty bang on

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
She sounds like a professional victim. No one gives a fuck enough about her to edit her pics EXCEPT HER. Why did she think anyone would believe that some random brand contact would edit her pics for her?? We’re not stupid. I’d have way more respect for her if she just owned up to it. Every single influencer edits their pics. Obviously she does too. She just didn’t want to admit she’d been caught out and that she’s a hypocrite as she’s gone on her podcast before talking about how she’d never edit pics.

The story about that girl not giving her her parcels - Olivia admitted that if she lived somewhere and saw nice parcels (Olaplex, Dior Beauty, Gucci) piling up that she would steal them? What a POS. She then stood there repeatedly pressing the girls buzzer after she told her she wouldn’t let her in, as well as swearing at her. She had a panic attack after cos her mum told her what she did was harassment. It really rubbed me the wrong way the way she kept repeating how the girl could “see what I looked like” and was baffled she wouldn’t let her in. She really lives in a pretty/white privilege bubble and completely flew off the handle when it didn’t go her way.

Reactions: 33

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
for anyone who can't bring themselves to listen to her podcast-
She said she is seriously considering moving to New York for a few months and ruby said she can move in with her.
She said the only things tying her to London are her podcast and cats but she would be able to go to a studio in New York and she will rent her London house out to someone who is willing to look after her cats as well.
When she got the first cat I remember a lot of people were telling her to really think about it because she is young and might want to move country in a few years lol.
she's a fuckin knob

• Haha
Adding to the whole rich tory mates thing, maybe a bit off topic but her friend Edie's cousin is James Cleverly, as in the home secretary of the UK. Just goes to show these kids are all part of the same creepy rich nepo baby circle

• Sick
  • Wow

ggturner12

Chatty Member
For parents to sit back and watch their daughter… break covid rules, have more bfs than hot dinners, take drugs and have some sort of ed.. and questionable lifestyle… certainly don’t want my daughter thinking this is how to make money!! But sure it’s okay as long as little Olivia is making money and we can benefit too., That’s why they’re as bad as her!!!
Not to criticise but we also don’t see what is going on in the background? Olivias mentioned once or twice that her parents have been really angry or disappointed with her, about something she’s said on the podcast/something she’s done. Obviously we don’t see them ‘telling her off’ because we don’t see 24/7 of their lives?

Reactions: 32

areyoujoking

VIP Member
God she’s abandoning her cats already is she? That must be a record - has she even had them a year? I thought those cats were ‘her life’, she was talking about getting another. She clearly got them in the first place as ragdolls are considered trendy, and now she’s fucking off and leaving them to sadly chase after some boy, tragic. No doubt she’ll spin some sob story on her podcast and pretend that her cats will be ‘in the best possible hands’ etc so she doesn’t get any slack for it.

Sorry for the rant but I have absolutely no sympathy or interest in people that pick and choose when they want to be a decent pet owner; pets are for life and if you’re that bothered about jetting off to chase after clout and grasping new opportunities then then maybe don’t get cats aged 21 when you can’t even be arsed to pay your council tax on time. Makes me so angry.

She is literally the most lazy, bone idled influencer out there.

Last edited:
i know it’s a matter of opinion but i can’t believe people miss the blonde. going brown was the best thing she ever did

lollypop5678

Is Belfast really as bad as she makes out lol ?
She grew up in one of the poshest parts of Belfast, went to one of the best grammar schools in the country and had very well off parents to help her out. She’s never struggled financially. It shows her entitlement. Belfast is not a bad place to live, she had all the resources to do what she wanted job wise. I have mutuals with her as I’m from Belfast too so I knew she grew up very privileged, saying that it doesn’t take a genius to see that

Reactions: 31

xoxogossipgirl3

Obviously I don't know her personally but Ruby comes across as so incredibly rude to me?! In a TikTok where Olivia was applying lipliner, Ruby just snatches it out of her hand before Olivia can even apply it?? And in her latest vlog she's clearly talking to the camera and Ruby just cuts across her asking is she has any deodorant? If this is how she acts when she knows there's a camera on her I don't even want to know what she's like off camera.

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
So Olivia has gone from "I can barely do 10mins on the treadmill" "I never leave my bed" "I'm so unfit" blah blah blah to saying in the newest podcast episode "I used to go to the gym everyday it was part of my daily routine up until December"...

She lovesss to play into this lazy, ditsy girl who doesn't know how to do anything & just has abs from eating vodka pasta & laying in bed💀🤦🏽‍♀️

"I Hate saunas I don't get them" "I never do saunas" to "I used to go to the sauna in my gym" "I love saunas I'm going to be a veteran" "I go in my sauna at home all the time" in the same exact episode...then saying she might of fixed her sauna for a boy but 2 EPs ago she's saying she's not boy obsessed🤦🏽‍♀️

She's always contradicting herself, does she actually think about what she is saying...I will never take anything she says genuinely because her opinion & stories are always changing.

ellamae

Chatty Member
I’m obviously not Paula? Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make me Olivia’s mum ahaha? What.

Reactions: 30

briannajaynehawkes

Anyone else notice Olivia tends to pick friends up and put them down when it suits her? Lila Moss, then Tilly, then Edie, and now it’s all Ruby Ruby Ruby

Reactions: 30