Olivia Molly Rogers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't attach a screen recording, but on her stories at the moment she has a video with a few boys and I can lip read that she definitely says 'my ex' at the end.
10 bets she said something like "I'll send this to my ex" or something of that immature and petty nature.

Reactions: 1
Seeing OMR in public today was such a great reminder of how far removed social media is from reality. She has a complete pizza face, probably from troweling on so much makeup.

It bothers me so much that she portrays that she’s miraculously healed her skin through Priceline products, James Vivian facials and dermatologist visits, AND simultaneously that you should love yourself as you are, embrace your flaws etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Seeing OMR in public today was such a great reminder of how far removed social media is from reality. She has a complete pizza face, probably from troweling on so much makeup.

It bothers me so much that she portrays that she’s miraculously healed her skin through Priceline products, James Vivian facials and dermatologist visits, AND simultaneously that you should love yourself as you are, embrace your flaws etc.
That almost makes me feel sorry for her.
You can see how thick the makeup is in some photos. I'm sure it does not help with the skin issues.

Screenshot_20240124_165823_Instagram.jpg

I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so too faced (pardon the pun 🤣🤣). She would be so much more likeable if she was just honest about her acne situation, grid posts bare faced etc. She used to be relatable, but not anymore.

That almost makes me feel sorry for her.
You can see how thick the makeup is in some photos. I'm sure it does not help with the skin issues.

View attachment 2710380

Reactions: 2
She says she hasn’t had any Botox but I find that hard to believe. I’ve had Botox myself and know a enhanced forehead when I see one!

Reactions: 8
She says she hasn’t had any Botox but I find that hard to believe. I’ve had Botox myself and know a enhanced forehead when I see one!
I'm pretty confident she has had botox too, no shame. There are no lines around her eyes when she smiles now, yet if you look back at older photos, she had nice smile lines around her eyes when smiling. She held out for a while!

Reactions: 6
And it’s not even an issue if she has had Botox? But why lie about it? 🤔
It confuses me in regards to what she must do to her story videos before uploading them. There is no filter name up the top, but it’s clearly a flattering filter? Am I just too millennial to know how that works? 😂

Reactions: 3
She often posts no make up videos/stories and I’m always a bit shocked at just how different she looks. I would hate to have to wear that much make up.

Reactions: 2
On the day that I saw her, she had posted a “bare faced” selfie that must have been photoshopped. Her skin was remarkably different in real life.

She often posts no make up videos/stories and I’m always a bit shocked at just how different she looks. I would hate to have to wear that much make up.

• Wow
And it’s not even an issue if she has had Botox? But why lie about it? 🤔
It confuses me in regards to what she must do to her story videos before uploading them. There is no filter name up the top, but it’s clearly a flattering filter? Am I just too millennial to know how that works? 😂
I don't get how this works either 🤷🏼‍♀️ Any tech literate people out here that would like to explain it to two millennials? 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't get how this works either 🤷🏼‍♀️ Any tech literate people out here that would like to explain it to two millennials? 😂
Don’t they just film it and apply a filter in another app- like the good ol FaceTune- then upload it as a “raw” video on tiktok or insta so it doesn’t show a filter applied

Don’t they just film it and apply a filter in another app- like the good ol FaceTune- then upload it as a “raw” video on tiktok or insta so it doesn’t show a filter applied
Ahh ok..makes sense. I don't know how they can be bothered with all of that tit honestly!

That is a Botox shine on the forehead.
All she does is run and go to events, surely that gets boring after a while with no purpose?!

Reactions: 6
That is a Botox shine on the forehead.
All she does is run and go to events, surely that gets boring after a while with no purpose?!
Yes.. and she wants a baby.. I think it must be super hard living that lifestyle and then transitioning to Mum life. I don’t *think* she’s rich enough to continue on as is (a la Charlotte Heinrich) and leave a baby with a nanny but time will tell..

Yes.. and she wants a baby.. I think it must be super hard living that lifestyle and then transitioning to Mum life. I don’t *think* she’s rich enough to continue on as is (a la Charlotte Heinrich) and leave a baby with a nanny but time will tell..
Am confident she'll marry rich. And eventually divorce.

Reactions: 5
Her family is loaded, they own one of the biggest real estate companies in Adelaide.

Her family is loaded, they own one of the biggest real estate companies in Adelaide.
I think they're her cousins, and her own family are doctors. So all wealthy, well-connected, best schools etc.
Honestly, what does she do?!? I'd have far more respect if she still worked as a speech path even part time. It seems she's just fishing and waiting for her rich husband.
Her podcast is so boring and she's the worst interviewer I've heard in a while!

Reactions: 7
I think they're her cousins, and her own family are doctors. So all wealthy, well-connected, best schools etc.
Honestly, what does she do?!? I'd have far more respect if she still worked as a speech path even part time. It seems she's just fishing and waiting for her rich husband.
Her podcast is so boring and she's the worst interviewer I've heard in a while!
Her mums father was the founder of the RE company, her uncle/cousins mainly run it now.