Olivia Molly Rogers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made the mistake of listening to 10 minutes of her podcast today. She is bland and seemed to be whispering.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what happened to Ziggy :(. He wasn’t that old to die from natural causes so that’s super sad

Reactions: 1
This is so sad.
I saw OMR say she only found on through socials too - tbf she is o/s and they may have each other blocked so sending a txt msg may not be possible but still bit tit

also how does he die if “natural causes” so sad

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This is so sad.
I saw OMR say she only found on through socials too - tbf she is o/s and they may have each other blocked so sending a txt msg may not be possible but still bit tit

also how does he die if “natural causes” so sad
Legit. Could one of his friends or family members not have reached out to Olivia? Do they not share a single mutual person anymore? Absolutely fucked.
Also re natural causes, a lot of pure bred dogs have insane health issues. So it was probably something to do with his breed. I had a Rhodesian ridgeback that was with me one second and died of a heart attack the next. It was instant.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Random but does anyone recognise the brand of this bag? I reversed the image but still can’t make it out 😆
IMG_5024.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Did anybody listen to the podcast where she apparently spilt the tea about her relationship breakdown? I cbf but I’m sure no tea was spilt anyway.

Did anybody listen to the podcast where she apparently spilt the tea about her relationship breakdown? I cbf but I’m sure no tea was spilt anyway.
No tea really, she did say she knew before the wedding that there were issues that she thought would be fixed after getting married...

No tea really, she did say she knew before the wedding that there were issues that she thought would be fixed after getting married...
I hate this. The wedding doesn’t fix tit! Ppl just pay a fortune to come and celebrate you and give you gifts for no reason. Don’t be afraid to cancel ladies! And gents

Olivia has never come across as a strong women who takes the lead and will stand up for herself.
She would not have the balls to call of the wedding before. She is too much of a people pleaser.

I know her best friend Eleonora is engaged to someone who is also friends with Juzzy so strange that they didn’t told her anything.

That podcast is so boring just like her.

I wonder if she is dating anyone cause she is not the type to stay single for too long.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what was the conversation…hey you dodged a bullet …oh so you … that one is such a princess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Olivia has never come across as a strong women who takes the lead and will stand up for herself.
She would not have the balls to call of the wedding before. She is too much of a people pleaser.

I know her best friend Eleonora is engaged to someone who is also friends with Juzzy so strange that they didn’t told her anything.

That podcast is so boring just like her.

I wonder if she is dating anyone cause she is not the type to stay single for too long.
I think she didn't call off the wedding due to all the sponsorships🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3