Olivia Frazer MAFS #1 Body shaming and fake crying expert

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to joining this thread but just thought I’d add, I do feel really sorry for Olivia, she was awful on MAFS but when I look at her I just see a little girl lost and someone who is desperately heart broken over Jackson, this whole sexual persona is just a terrible front.

Reactions: 6
Late to joining this thread but just thought I’d add, I do feel really sorry for Olivia, she was awful on MAFS but when I look at her I just see a little girl lost and someone who is desperately heart broken over Jackson, this whole sexual persona is just a terrible front.
Yes I agree. She comes across all boss witch but I actually think she is really lost. Her eyes are full of sadness.

Reactions: 5
Sad eyes and terrible lip filler 🤣

And the botox around her eyes - I’m only commenting on this because the exact same thing happened to me when I got Botox, it gives her crazy eyes. Like the eyes don’t crinkle at all when she smiles? Like I said, it happened to me too. I wouldn’t be getting it again if I was her..

Reactions: 3
Is she banging on about Dom again on her stories?! bleeping hell girl just drop it. 😂

Reactions: 2
Is she banging on about Dom again on her stories?! bleeping hell girl just drop it. 😂
yep....a lot! and also had a falling out with Jess too, she can't ever just touch on a subject and leave it at that, she has to go on and on......and on about it, clearly loves the drama and playing the victim.

Reactions: 3
I’m really confused as I never see Dom mention her at all? Where does she get this from?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really confused as I never see Dom mention her at all? Where does she get this from?
She said Dom had been talking about her and Jess falling out on Reddit, i've just looked and Dom was asked if anyone surprising had been in contact with her after the show, all she said was Jess had recently reached out to her after something had happened which she didn't want to go into as it's for Jess to decide whether to do that or not, typical Olivia making a huge deal about it, not even Colombo would have worked out she was talking about Jess and Olivia falling out, she's so self important it's laughable. It was a Q&A Dom was doing, bit rich of Olivia to slate her for that when that's all she ever does!

Surely her family and friends have had a word with her and told her to stop?!?! If she was my mate I’d tell her to stop and get some bloody pride!

It was only a matter of time before this mean girls group was going to implode and I am totally here for it 😬

Reactions: 5
Phase 1, Jess and Dom have now befriended each other on insta 👍

Phase 2 prediction, just waiting for Sam and Tamara to wade in…

Reactions: 8
Apparently Jess was filmed grinding on Jackson a week after the breakup. I would lose my tit too if I was Olivia to be fair 🤣 old MAFS cast for S8 now chiming in saying they met Dom last night and she was awful. I do genuinely think Dom seems like a nasty bully, just as bad as Liv. However, even though she literally smashed a glass (and somehow wasn't removed from the show) she got a better edit. I think MAFS producers are pure evil.

Apparently Jess was filmed grinding on Jackson a week after the breakup. I would lose my tit too if I was Olivia to be fair 🤣 old MAFS cast for S8 now chiming in saying they met Dom last night and she was awful. I do genuinely think Dom seems like a nasty bully, just as bad as Liv. However, even though she literally smashed a glass (and somehow wasn't removed from the show) she got a better edit. I think MAFS producers are pure evil.
Yeah I agree as well. She did a tiktok clip with the Taylor swift song that says you're a narcissist with Olivia in the background. Surely you'd just let it go now. But I think it gives them column inches continuing the feud. No fan of Olivia but Dom seems to be just as bad.

Like I get that MAFS isn’t “real” but it doesn’t make sense that everyone was rooting for Olivia and Jackson and then she just went nuts. She just exploded randomly (or not randomly - we don’t know what led up to that but it was still a bizarre outburst). We’ve all been there and not been exemplary people every minute of every day and that’s ok. Just own it and learn from it. I would’ve had FAR more respect for her if she had said you know what my reaction wasn’t measured and I’m sorry. But during the show she just doubled down and after the show she just said that the producers were to blame for everything. I don’t agree with her receiving death threats or being kicked off her course (but if you want to be a teacher you don’t go on reality tv shows). I just think she needs a lot of self work because she clearly has attachment issues (the whole still friends with every single ex is off to me). I like Dom but I can also see that she would be intense. It just seems weird to me that the producers would pick Dom to “be the goody”

re the Jess fallout - so when did Olivia find out she was grinding on J? I’m assuming recently given the fall out but interesting it’s only now just come to light.

The real MVP out of all of this is Jack - he just seems like such a nice guy and looks really happy (not to be confused with Jackson who just creeps me out bit.)

Reactions: 10
Burning her wedding dress cos she wouldn’t want anyone else to get the bad marriage she did.. Jackson moved on has he Liv!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6