Olivia Frazer MAFS #1 Body shaming and fake crying expert

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just still find it hilarious she’s doing this when she basically degraded Dom for doing it during mafs. That’s the kind of person she is, It’s ok for her to do it but not for anyone else 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s the epitome of sociopath !! Said all those things, wasn’t scripted, but when’s she’s questioned straight on the defensive !! She’s not hot, her body is average !!

Reactions: 2
Guys I've just realised there's something way more ick level cringe then Olivia's Instagram, it's Jackson's tiktok!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ever since someone made that snuffing fart comment its all i think of when i see her posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not even exaggerating when I say I go weeks and weeks without looking at her stories but everytime I do she mentions Dom! Maybe it's a coincidence that I just si happen to view her stories when she posts about her.

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories are CRINGE. She is such a pick me “oh I lovvvvvvvve sex. Just need to get laid” blah blah. It’s my job to look sexy and when I don’t have a man I’m giving BJs to and kissing my lips need topping up with filler” - what?! Then the stage stuff with the magic Mike dancer 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest stories are CRINGE. She is such a pick me “oh I lovvvvvvvve sex. Just need to get laid” blah blah. It’s my job to look sexy and when I don’t have a man I’m giving BJs to and kissing my lips need topping up with filler” - what?! Then the stage stuff with the magic Mike dancer 🤢
He tried to pull her dress down and she pulled it back up… grosssssss 🤮

He tried to pull her dress down and she pulled it back up… grosssssss 🤮
Part of me actually feels sorry for her. I feel like she’s putting on this I’m so seggggsual persona when actually this isn’t the life she wanted. Her face in the dancer stories doesn’t look like someone enjoying that. Or perhaps that’s me just projecting because I would be absolutely horrified if someone did all that to me 🙈

Reactions: 5
Part of me actually feels sorry for her. I feel like she’s putting on this I’m so seggggsual persona when actually this isn’t the life she wanted. Her face in the dancer stories doesn’t look like someone enjoying that. Or perhaps that’s me just projecting because I would be absolutely horrified if someone did all that to me 🙈
Agree !!!! There’s not much else she can do now, so she’s just running with the OF, such a hussy vibe. She could have gone back to teaching, plenty of teachers have lives outside of teaching