Olivia Frazer MAFS #1 Body shaming and fake crying expert

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting a thread for Olivia Frazer as requested in the MAFS thread.

witch Twitch away my friends

Reactions: 17
Yasss!!!!!
What is that new noise all about

Why did she turn into an evil cow the last half of the season

Just because she is a salad dodger doesn’t mean her husband (the wet flannel) has to quit the gym

Why does she have no empathy. Think she is a genuine psychopath

Also she moans on Instagram of the struggles since finishing the show as a result of editing which made her look bad. Noooooo. No one put those words in your mouth babes! She said those mean things now people are being mean to her I say HA

Reactions: 11
Has the ex friend ever given her version off the poo dress?

Also why do her last two Instagram posts look like the photos were taken with a 90s disposable camera?

Reactions: 5
Ooh hello people...I didn't comment on the mafs thread as I couldn't keep up and I follow so many threads on here (I really do hate people🤣) but I really hate this cow. No one made her say those things. I'm sure there is a lot of editing but those words still came out, those bitchy looks still happened. She really thinks she's something. I think she was always jealous of Domenica. She had to have surgery and she still can't achieve the body Dom naturally has. Old saggy tits. Jackson also looks so much older since getting with her.

Reactions: 16
Ooh hello people...I didn't comment on the mafs thread as I couldn't keep up and I follow so many threads on here (I really do hate people🤣) but I really hate this cow. No one made her say those things. I'm sure there is a lot of editing but those words still came out, those bitchy looks still happened. She really thinks she's something. I think she was always jealous of Domenica. She had to have surgery and she still can't achieve the body Dom naturally has. Old saggy tits. Jackson also looks so much older since getting with her.
She claims editing makes her looks bad but the things she has said alone do that. Jackson delt with people like her as step fathers, so sad he can’t see she is just the same but mental rather than physical!

Reactions: 10
She claims editing makes her looks bad but the things she has said alone do that. Jackson delt with people like her as step fathers, so sad he can’t see she is just the same but mental rather than physical!
Yes! I can’t get past the “white trash” comment, would love to hear her excuse

Reactions: 6
I ducking hate this girl so much. She’s actually triggered me, swear I’ve never felt this way about someone on social media before. The face on her rolling her eyes and pouting was enough to almost punch a hole in my tv, evil through and through

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel quite sorry for Jackson. He said he watched his mum get abused and doesn't realise he has chosen to stay with someone with an abusive personality type himself. She already has him moved to the other end of the country and says she can't leave the house without him, meaning that he has to be by her side permanently.
I would never ever normally say this but I really hope they dont have children because she would ruin their lives

Reactions: 14
Just watched her recent questions and answers on her insta. Skipped loads because I can’t stand listening or looking at her. I’m never one to comment on somebody’s looks but she is truly ugly, inside and out. The faces and attitude is VILE. Would love to smack her in the face.

Reactions: 8