Olivia Bowen #12 Full time drinker, part time mum, liver is 10% water & 90% rum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell for the ‘how amazing building your own house’ then I just saw the over looked garden and realised it’s just a new build on a estate

Reactions: 12
"We don't miss our old house"....yet was willing to have it filmed on Abi Clancy's, programme

Pair of rough ugly cunts they are. God help their new neighbours in her self build estate

Reactions: 4
I do dislike her but sad she lost her dog. But also, the video that Alex posted of him with the dog in the car… you can really see how much he’s aged

Reactions: 5
I do dislike her a lot but I do feel sad for her about her dog
So do I However I’m probably being a bitch but I really hope her asking people for advice about her other dog is genuine and not just a way to help her failing insta engagement rate. I just don’t understand why these people need to ask for advice off of total strangers instead of asking a professional or even Google? I might be being harsh but when I’ve lost a pet, I’ve not announced it on social media, because 1. I’ve been too upset to even think about telling people on there and 2. I wouldn’t want/need the attention it brings. Anyone who follows me is a personal friend, not someone I don’t even know but I still wouldn’t be asking for advice on there.

Reactions: 3
I still don’t understand why she doesn’t stay off social media and deal with her grief privately? By doing over 20 stories today, it’s beginning to look a lot like attention seeking. As I said earlier when I’ve lost pets, last thing I’d be doing would be on instagram. I know that’s the world they live in but still. Gemma Atkinson has just lost her dog of 12 years. She has written a beautiful heartfelt post about it, which honestly brought me to tears. She also has another dog but she’s not asking people to comment advise on what to do with him. I’m not being harsh because I don’t like Olivia because honestly I’m not keen on Gemma either but just feel for two people in the ‘public’ eye going through exactly the same trauma, at the same time, one is definitely more social media aware Only my opinion so please don’t come for me I’m genuinely sorry that she’s had to have Winnie put down but just wish she wasn’t courting attention on social media because of it

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at Vicky pattisons’s recent post about love island and her list of “incredible” people that have come out of it…why is Olivia in this list? Tell me exactly what charity she has worked for or anything she has campaigned for apart from fake tan, fast fashion and self builds on new build estates??
even Vicky didn’t have anything to really say . Her word “honest” did make me giggle though

Reactions: 5
Someone tell me why Liv is filming her child hanging onto the ear of her poor grieving dog.....
Not cute, give the dog space. It obviously doesn't look impressed

Reactions: 1
If anyone looks up to a love island contestant for inspiration they need their head testing.

They go on a show called love island for the exact opposite reason, pure hypocrisy at its finest.

All these reality z listers are literal dregs of society with their lies and bullshit

Reactions: 1