Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I do dislike her a lot but I do feel sad for her about her dog 😞
So do I 😢 However I’m probably being a bitch but I really hope her asking people for advice about her other dog is genuine and not just a way to help her failing insta engagement rate. I just don’t understand why these people need to ask for advice off of total strangers instead of asking a professional or even Google? I might be being harsh but when I’ve lost a pet, I’ve not announced it on social media, because 1. I’ve been too upset to even think about telling people on there and 2. I wouldn’t want/need the attention it brings. Anyone who follows me is a personal friend, not someone I don’t even know but I still wouldn’t be asking for advice on there.

Reactions: 3

GBNI

VIP Member
It’s not even expensive to pay for removals, I moved house recently and it cost around £400 (although obviously my house was nowhere near as big) and honestly it was so worth it. They’re so cheap and are only interested in freebies.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I still don’t understand why she doesn’t stay off social media and deal with her grief privately? By doing over 20 stories today, it’s beginning to look a lot like attention seeking. As I said earlier when I’ve lost pets, last thing I’d be doing would be on instagram. I know that’s the world they live in but still. Gemma Atkinson has just lost her dog of 12 years. She has written a beautiful heartfelt post about it, which honestly brought me to tears. She also has another dog but she’s not asking people to comment advise on what to do with him. I’m not being harsh because I don’t like Olivia because honestly I’m not keen on Gemma either but just feel for two people in the ‘public’ eye going through exactly the same trauma, at the same time, one is definitely more social media aware 🤷🏻‍♀️ Only my opinion so please don’t come for me 😂 I’m genuinely sorry that she’s had to have Winnie put down but just wish she wasn’t courting attention on social media because of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Wait till she has kids playing knock down ginger etc now she’s on an ‘estate’. She’ll soon wish she had privacy and no footpaths. 🤣

Reactions: 2

LovesTheDrama

So the selling of gifted items continues. Suns Lifestyle mar be kicking themselves gifting them so much. Still can’t believe companies are still willing to gift them more on this new house they “built from scratch”. Wonder when they actually move in if they do a Q&A on how they came about “finding” the plot, planning permission etc. rather then saying they just bought the shell on a new build estate. It was hardly the case that the saw the foundations being poured 🙄

Reactions: 2

DC182

Someone tell me why Liv is filming her child hanging onto the ear of her poor grieving dog.....
Not cute, give the dog space. It obviously doesn't look impressed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Swear she’s drinking a hell of a lot more now? i mean she was always an alcoholic but she posts so much more of her drinking antics and hangovers like it’s relatable? i drink a lot but I don’t have children or anyone to get up for. I also don’t feel the need to let all my friends know that I am having a drink or that I’m hungover 😁

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Wow. I think that’s proof (as if we needed it 😉) that the move was about money. I bet she hates that anyone can go look at her ‘business’ accounts online 😂
The problem is most of her followers are too thick to know how to look and hang onto every word of her "self build dream home"
...such a dream home Alex has gone away this weekend to cheat DJ!
---
Exactly, she’s basically said that they drink so much that they can’t even drive
Exactly that. We live a 10 minute walk from a gorgeous pub but there's no footpaths and it makes me nervous with the kids. Funnily enough I haven't upped my whole life and moved house, me and my husband just take it in turns to drive 🤷‍♀️ if we're even bothered about having a drink!

wiganuser

VIP Member
I had to laugh at Vicky pattisons’s recent post about love island and her list of “incredible” people that have come out of it…why is Olivia in this list? Tell me exactly what charity she has worked for or anything she has campaigned for apart from fake tan, fast fashion and self builds on new build estates??
even Vicky didn’t have anything to really say . Her word “honest” did make me giggle though 😂
View attachment 3031785
If anyone looks up to a love island contestant for inspiration they need their head testing.

They go on a show called love island for the exact opposite reason, pure hypocrisy at its finest.

All these reality z listers are literal dregs of society with their lies and bullshit

She was doing really well at one point with over half a mil cash sat in the business account. I wonder how it went so wrong?! They’re just micro accounts so no indication of turnover/profit but it doesn’t look as if it would have been beyond them to become mortgage free within just a few years! But not as instagrammable is it 🤡